Need honest feedback about Dairy position

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2011 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been contacted by a recruiter about an open territory. The description is a bit vague as to who the primary customer will be--I'm assuming the producer will be--and what the incentive comp structure is. Anyone know what one can expect as a base? What's the direction of the division as far as product portfolio & pipeline? Are you happy there? I'm currently a pharma rep in the same geography as the open territory & my family was in the dairy business for over 25 years until my parents sold their herd to retire--so this is kind of my dream job! I'm afraid my current base salary might be a strike against me though.

Any honest feedback would be greatly appreciated as the opportunity seems like a very solid territory with potential for long-term success. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry no one has given you an answer yet, we are all busy working... And only competitors post here. I am not on the food animal side, but I have heard that they are doing quite well. This is a great company to work for, and if you haven't worked on the animal health side before it is drastically better than human pharma. Best of luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Primary customer is vets but we also call on distribution and producers. What territory?