Janitorial Services Division

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2013 at 12:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any insight on this division? Sounds pretty good.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's not to understand? You go around from hospital to hospital getting the nurses and techs in the OR to throw anything & everything into the trash.......I mean REPROCESSING......bins. Let the monkeys at the town dump sort threw the shit and decide what Hep C/AIDS/MRSA infected device gets to be reused on your mother/father/sister/brother/wife/husband.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever even stepped into an OR room? Keep in mind, and high risk patient is using the same surgical instruments that are turned right over and used again on any other patient. Getting cleaned and sterilized in a hospital, usually by SPD techs that are over worked and underpaid. Leaving a lot of room for "Human Error". Compare that to the SUD that was reprocessed, they have strict FDA regulations, twice as strict then majority of OEM's.

For the initial poster- I would stay away, solely because of the recent restructures and change in comp plans the reprocessing companies are going through. You don't want to get in that mess right now, they can't figure out how to align their sales reps, while supporting new and reprocessed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theres a big difference in my mind of an instrument being reused and an implant being reused. Your telling me if your family member needed surgery and they charged you and your insurance company full price for the surgery, you would be ok with it knowing after the fact that you have some reprocessed implant inside of you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, go fuck yourself. Second, they do not reprocess implants you dumbass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WAH

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree he's a dumbass.... FDA won't allow any implant to be reprocessed, and no reprocessing company would touch one with all the liability involved.
    I love watching idiotic reps make a fool out of themselves!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the world would an implant be reused??! Think a little before you post. Good lord.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I live in close proximity to two hospitals.Would it be possible to have Stryker janitorial swing by and clean up my loft a bit? Also I need my trash picked up Friday,if they find anything they think they can clean and re- use I will let them have it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you retarded?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are stupid.No implants are reprocessed by definition. SPD does not clean the products, they are shipped to a modern facility for reprocessing. Most of the top 20 best hostpitals use reprocessed devices.

By the way, dumb shit, have you ever thought about reusable instruments which the knuckleheads in SPD clean? Personally from the SPD's I have been in, I'll bet on the reprocessing companies.

Sterilshit is laying people off. Stryker is growing and kicking ass....their reps make 6 figures plus.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right!!!!! U tell 'em!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no devices and implants, they generate revenue, like someone above said by digging in the trash without gloves..the executive janitors pickup mostly shavers, wands, blades, ed catheters and cables, ultrasound caths, tissue stabilizers, heart positioners, ecg wires, pulse oximeters, DVT items, stents, catheters, ballon caths, scalpels, laproscopic instruments, sealers, dividers, condoms, fruit baskets, ky jelly... you get the point

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dig in the trash. I meet with the c-suite. I take your business.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may dig in the trash but you don't take my business.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dig in the trash,you meet the c-suite..... You be full of shit

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dirty little secret is that J&J and Stryker are gonna run this little recycling stuff into the ground

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what is hilarious....you idiots argue that "implants are never reused!!" but....highly porous, bloody as hell, disgusting hip broaches are reused......Explain that?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you unqualified fool!!! Hospitals Do Reprocess Implants and have done so for many years. Perhaps you need to learn to read a clinical report. Hospital For Special Surgery has published a few times discussing how they reprocess Hip and Knee Implants and several other hospitals have followed. It is apparent that you are not a sales leader--simply too dumb.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks guys!! Recently I posted about having the janitorial division swing by my loft to clean it up.Well,what a great job they did.Very professional.What did you do with that bag of Q tips?de wax them? Anyway, we couldn't be happier with the job you did.Next week we are having a party and need a valet parker as well as the standard clean up after the party.6:00 pm works well for us,please feel free to bring your girlfriends.Im sure they could use the extra bucks... Sorority weddings get expensive.