Navigation Anyone?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's up with the navigation division? What is the pipeline like and who are the major call points? Currently interviewing and want to know if this is a worth while pursuit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will be selling mako robots in Jan of 2015

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And those are expensive!!!!. Good luck making any money.

4. If I were you I wouldn't even bother with Stryker. No loyalty to their reps.You're just meat links waiting to be chopped. Have one great quarter then hot water the next. Stryker has made a name for itself by being lazy and buying other mfg's goods (ex: Hill Rom).

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya I hear so many mixed reviews about Stryker, it seems like a fun company to work for in that it's a young culture and they have great products. People either love it or absolutely hate it. However, I do understand that if you can't cut it 1 QTR your ass is pretty much grass. Capital is a totally different animal as well. Hospitals don't have the funds like they did 10 years ago to buy these $150,000 + machines.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya I hear so many mixed reviews about Stryker, it seems like a fun company to work for in that it's a young culture and they have great products. People either love it or absolutely hate it. However, I do understand that if you can't cut it 1 QTR your ass is pretty much grass. Capital is a totally different animal as well. Hospitals don't have the funds like they did 10 years ago to buy these $150,000 + machines.