Vegas Vegas Vegas!

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2011 at 6:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U rocked my world with Hot Chile! I am so pumped up I am going to now go sell 500 syringes. Wahoo! Maui here I come.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some highs and lows. Band Great, access team fun, incentives good. Promo a snooze fest. Patient stuff good but too long. Why couldn't we finish at 12 on friday?CT a disaster. That guy could bore a librarian. Just does not inspire.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen: stop wasting money and time on things that don't work. Sales village will never deliver more sales. Look at the top regions, districts, or reps did not do well in the corporate sales structure. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Wake up! Spend the money on better food, entertainment, and giveaways. That is how you show appreciation for all the hard work of the reps in BHBU. Everyone busted their ass but was not appreciated by the company. Words don't mean anything, especially from management.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen you continue to amaze me. Leading biotech commpany filled now with full of pharma rejects still continuing to push with role plays thinking that this drive sales. How much did that come out of BHBU? How about a free day with activity of your choice to encourage field sales? Oh wait.....that is what Genentech did.....always a step behind the leader.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really......is it necessary to take 5 days to go over 1product? What have we learned from this meeting?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question!

Good answer: You have learned how to blow company money on themes that could have been discussed at a office meeting; not the whole world.

Conclusion: Your dollar loss at work. Overhead cuts can start here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on, how did CT get in this job? Passion? Fun? He shows that you can spoil a wet dream.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KD from promo needs to find a new job - too much time on the stage going over nothing. When she came into our room, all she wanted to do is say how great she was.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why hide. when you can make that kinda of jack, with minimal input from a group who actually does all the work, just show up and look on the internet all day. and if you needa report asign someone to do it. Thats the Amgen way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting was a joke! I do not agree with how the company does training or recognitions. The training was too long on nothing useful. PAC members were more prestigious than ranking top 50? That was the impression I got with those red ribbons. There were no intention of delivering on the Grand Cayman trip since there was never a sales rep ranking for the contest from day 1. It was not officially announced that it was cancelled due to poor forecast from Amgen. The projection was extremely high. Goal of 170 per rep last year resulted in 58 per rep. What is the expectation this year?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be looking at the future. Does it portend something other than a huge hit?