Phone Interview for Hernia!

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2014 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just had a phone interview with a Manager for midwest she was real young and had zero personality, but she has climbed fast in the company. I have many years of medical sales experience and have made through many a phone interview, but this young lady has left me a little puzzled Is it an interview tactic that they use, or is it possible she doesn't know whats she's doing. Anyone that's made through this companies interview process I'd love to know the answer.

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a tactic to not give a commitment at the end of the interview.

You say you have many years of med sales experience. If it is not in the OR the manager is initially looking for an OR rep so just a heads up.

If you are a current OR rep and you are above $140k then I would not consider the opp. At plan is $134k and if more than 4 or 5 years OR sales at plan is $150k. Top rep I know hit $190k but has seen his comp go down each of the last 3 years from $231 downward. They started out 90k base 150k at plan but have gotten everyone more in line over the last 3 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its amazing whats happened to medical sales it seems the more clueless and unprofessional you are the more management material you become. These companies don't want to hire experience, but some foolish tool who will run around like a chicken with its head cut-off from B2B.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At Covidien, it's who you know, who you blow and who you run over on the way that matters for advancement...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely clueless! She reeks of management material! Probably couldn't or teach you a damn anything, but can read a spreadsheet and hand over a PIP! Boy! is going to climb fast in this company

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to a tactic.she is clueless.. Talent doesn't get you promoted at Covidien.. It's who you blow and who you know...