Highest paying division

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the top 3 highest paying/potential divisions? What are the typical at plan numbers and what would the top rep make?

I've heard it's basically Ev3 then Energy then...?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard Super D paid well...confirm?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as you make numbers.....it's all the same at the end of the day. All the reps in the top are making the same scratch

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some divisions. Ev3 are way more clinical than others however and should be paid accordingly to those who run cases etc

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what would "some scratch" equal in $$?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EV3? seriously? Clinical? if lowballing pricing and paying for Dr's advertising is considered clinical, then I live in a different world..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Super D for the clinical reps at plan is $155k uncapped. Capital $220k at plan uncapped.

Energy/Stapling/Hybrid/Surgical Supplies are all $136k at plan uncapped. Now if you have a number of years in the OR sales, Energy, Stapling and Hybrid have room to bump up the base and comp to an at plan of $145k or so uncapped.

Surgical Supplies is not meant for an OR rep anymore so that doesn't have much room for higher offers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does Capital sell? I thought Energy had the capital business?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he meant Super D capital rep. They have capital reps and disposable reps, as does GI

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

look at Stapling, Energy, etc. Lower bases and lower overall comp potential. This is what happens when you go out and aggressively buy business. Margins get squeezed and reps can't mack it every year like they used to.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It must be AST. My manager keeps telling me there is $350k in potential commissions this year...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AST or hybrid/stapling/energy can make $300k+. It's happening to me this year by being 144% to goal.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats! Kicking ass like that is A LOT of fun! Speaking from experience, enjoy the rest of your year, and be smart about what you do with all that extra scratch. Back-to-back years at your current level of production are rare.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SuperD clinical rep is 185 at plan

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, youre lucky, National Accounts must have delivered a contract in your territory. That's the only way Anyone can approach that type of income with Cov surgical any more. Congrats, you were in the right place at the right time!

Good advice to not spend it all....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think a bigger surprise than reading about the above poster making $300K+ is your assumption that National Accounts does anything at all.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:) Good one about National Accounts! Biggest waste of manpower dollars ever!

Must be something, the days of a Covidien rep in any division doing enough by themselves to make over $200,000 much less $300,000 are long gone. It has to fall in your lap via contract or some other means outside your control.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.. They don't do jack.. Actually had to tell one how to run a meeting at an IHN corporate meeting.. Clueless

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One need only look to the boom in headcount at National Accounts to see where COV sees the market heading. The focus is on building a "robust" product portfolio and providing economic "value" rather than innovative products and clinical excellence at the field level. Not saying it's a bad strategy for the times, just the new reality. Good for corporate yes-men, bad for sellers.