My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is very easy to observe that you lack basis intelligence. I have no distain for people. However, I do have loathing for the lazy disruptive 15s and their sycophants. Expose these bottom dwellers and save your lively hood.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orchestrated an early breakfast conference call with a trusted set of productive Merck professionals. We all agreed to aggressively establish a outing project for the 15s and their associates.
    These lowlife are a threat to our welfare and families.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to document results for your EDP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably won't need to document our efforts it will be self-evident, less reps and higher profits. I will receive promotional opportunities and move up the ladder.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nutjob paranoia seems to be prevalent these days.

Long live the 15 ers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn right! We are here to stay!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A call from my DCO, he has thanked the group for leading the effort in cleaning the debris from the sales force. He informed me that much, if not all, of the problem will be handled this coming Monday. Names have already been collected.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you get a job. You spend all day on this Merck board spewing hate instead of working. You are one dumb hypocrite.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A fictitious post about fictitious people doing a fictitious job.

Sum up: All of you people are fiction. Every. Single. One.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So someone who dodges work and avoids doing his job on a board celebrating people who also don't work is calling out someone who points it out by demanding that HE get a job and go to work? Hmmmm....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point is that this lone nut has made this some kind of sick crusade all over the Merck threads. If you don't like the 15er life, start your own thread. It was done before but nobody was interested because the lone nut was the only one responding to himself. At least I am on paid vacation looking at this laughable attempt by the lone nut to stop people from rebelling against Merck. What is the lone nut's excuse for being on all the Merck threads all day, everyday for weeks now. Did his meds run out a few weeks ago? Yipes!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" rebelling against Merck" ? In a rep job? Oh, ok, I'm sure that'll make a difference. Good luck with that program.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 by 15 has been working just fine. Thank you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which means no one notices. How important is your job when no one cares if you don't do it?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sung to the tune- "it's only rock and roll" by the stones

I know-it's only 15 life but I like it
    I know-it's only 15 life but I like it,like it, yes I do
    But I like it-it's only 15 life,but I like it it's only 15 life,
    But I like it,like it, yes I do!!!!!

Suck it KGB

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sure

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Holiday vacation begins today but not the effort to out the 15s, lazy, complacent, sycophant lowlife. Scheduled conferences on the books for next year. Screw them don't let them destroy your jobs.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let it go. Your weird little posts are getting old. Mind your own world's business and let others do what they like. Get help.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The posts will continue unabated and unabashedly. I see your cohort as a maggots on a piece of raw meat. We will turn you in and secure our jobs.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know you can't so all you can do to feel important is post this garbage. You are useless scum with a serious mental illness.