Is Toe Jurgeon Leafing?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2011 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, is she or is this another amgen weak ass foot fetish joke?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cum on Peepole. Are you with me here or snot?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Liz K. still there

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, she boarded a Virgin Atlantic test spaceship headed for Pluto. Care to join her numbskull ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you lick my nut sack then maybe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious replies please, is Joe T. one the 5 who took the 5th and refused to answer questions involving the lawsuit that is currently moving through United States Court. Maybe nobody knows the answer yet maybe someone does know the answer. I heard that Keven S. had to testify. Can you imagine if they hold people accountable. That would be either good or bad depending on what side of the isle you are sitting on. I bet senior level executives are a little bit worried, any thoughts or comments?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone think that they should hold senior executives accountable for the actions of their employees if, for example, employees broke any laws. Also do you think that Kevin deserves to get paid 400 times of what am everage worker get.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are definately worth the money but private use of the company jet is a little overboard. And yes executives should be held accountable to any illegal activity like off label marketing!
    Bribery and to that extent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think he's leaving he's just blowing his leafs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he couldn't get the healthcare reform band back together

mission over