CURIOUS OUTSIDER

Discussion in 'Ferndale Labs' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your company was featured in Pharma Magazine recently. Your VP of sales was raviing about Part-Time positions and how a small company such as ferndale is the wave of the futrue. So what is the typical sales rep compensation package? Salary? Bonus? Benefits? Car/Car allowance?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you threw the VP of Sale of this company into a bucket of tits, he would come out sucking his thumb.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am tired of people trashing Ferndale. This is a great company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does Ferndale sell in dermatology?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Products

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left during the purge of 2007. How did the Eletone product work out?

7. gigi hill

gigi hill Guest

If you truly want to work Part Time and have a flexible schedule then consider direct sales. I took my 12 years of pharma experience and built an organization within an awesome direct sales company and whew!! What a relief, I truly work when I want to, and I sell products I love. I found the company because I was looking for a new rep bag. Bags are so much easier than products that have been on the market for 25yrs and the doctors don't want to hear about. If you want information look at www.businesswire.com - gigihill and starbucks, or gigihill.com/sherishaw

8. #8 Anonymous, Jul 10, 2013 at 5:58 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016 at 11:58 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wave of the future? I hope not....broke, cheap, irrelevant, out of touch, and living in the ghetto.
    I guess under the Obama regime that might BE the future for us all.