Okay peeps, NSM feedback time

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2013 at 3:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought overall it was a positive NSM, Dave B continues to impress me and Fleming is an all star!

I really believe that senior leadership is trying to motivate us and provide us with tools to get the job done.

A couple of notes:

- There is just one person in sales leadership I cannot stand, any guesses who SHE is? I just thought she came across as a fraud and tried to hard to be fake

- Love the BTS plan, but how does growing 1% mean anything when we are paid on goal attainment?

Let's hear it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could have been done in half the time. At least give us a half day to play like in the old days.
    CES comes across as fake. I've never heard her say anything intelligent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but she can dance

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a fag you are. And Dave b is no friend of the sales force trust me. Still early in Fleming but hopeful

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know the only one reason she's up there come on

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad state of affairs when Sr Exec's have to play the PC game and dance for the HR puppets

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about when they laughed off the comment yelled out during one of the general seasions about our bonus? I like the fact that some of us will get a decent amount of reward points at the end of October. However, it's pretty hard to pay your mortgage with points....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She isn't a leader, she is a gimmick and a way to show people we are diverse. No original thought, just a glammed up beyonce want to be.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If shes beyonce, im justin timberlake

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is such a fake. I almost threw up when she was up there cheering about the coupons. I remember hearing from several meetings, that if anyone even brought up the word coupon, she would flip out. She's horrible. And her awful tribute to MY was so disrespectful and self indulgent. His family had to be thinking what is this?

Overall I think things are moving in the right direction. Things are looking good at Shire again. Scott and Fleming are amazing. Can't wait to see what they bring. Hopefully they will get rid of D and C.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beyonce?? I could think of a million other words to describe her and Beyonce would not be even at the END of the list! ROFL!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second. Dave needs to go!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! I have never been that uncomfortable before in my professional life, watching that fake ass talk about MY. Why do they let her do this???? Who is she??? She brings no value to Shire and they let her carry on like that!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. I wasn't sure if other people felt this way, but I thought her crying bit seemed so scripted and fake.
    Thanks for the coupons cry baby

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loved the meeting. I hooked up with a female from the South, and while all of you were at the bar, we were having ridiculous raunchy dirty sex in her room!!

Wanna take a guess who this is????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmm....does it start with an A???

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone from the South huh? Y'all are so full of crap on here! Get a life......

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another whiney cry baby complaining no talent drug rep - you so frustrated get another job overpaid loser!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. You should be paying your mortgage with your salary. If you are living on bonus you have not even earned yet, you are setting yourself up for failure. Live within your means and let your bonus be just that. A bonus.