Dirty Srom Hinge implants??

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2014 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone opened filthy srom hinge femurs? Dirt from he express care boxes pouring inside the compromised implants?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. We always submit the paperwork to corp... No answers? Once this hits the news with distributors knowing these problems exist, they will get jail time for sure.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like the company has repackaged "ALL" srom hinge femurs. Shouldn't be an issue anymore.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did hear that someone in the mid-west was filing a suit against his distributor and Depuy from this reason. No confirmation if this happened. Just hearsay in the grapevine

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's pretty funny. It was no different 5 yrs ago when I worked for Depuy. The augment boxes were even worse

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a doc in Alabama putting in these srom hinge implants right and left!!! Wow, if Depuy knew there was an issue and continued to let surgeons implant them.... Lots of reprocusions coming down the pipeline at some point!! Knee revision team better jet out of the country before they get grilled by the FDA!!!!

We all thought ASR was bad.. Having the knee revision issues too?? WTF?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had an internal recall... all the packaging was redone and everything is fine.. No dirty implants anymore.. You guys are just trying to stir the pot!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This won't be good for any of our company's. Literally, the ASR debacle screwed us ALL! Thanks Depuy, once again for not putting ethics before your revenue! Great Job Chambers.. Your moving mountains..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there any communication sent to our customers about this? I have heard nothing, as I don't have a lot of knee revision business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Doc in Indianapolis does about 1 a month!!! Look out physicians, DePuy will step aside and let you take the fall... This company is Gross!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disturbing

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait a min... Your telling me that your finding dirt inside a sterile package (srom hinge)?!?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just express care, but yes.