DePuy Numbers at an "ALL TIME" Low!

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2015 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumors are floating around about DePuy selling off... The revenue numbers are so bad, Depuy may sell off to a European company. JNJ missed the mark on this entity and admitted it!! Brush up your resumes, sales force!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing. One of my doc's asked me about this. Totally bazaar, as I thought our revenue numbers were above average..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an ignorant comment.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell off ? You are confused and uninformed.They will take us direct long before anything else.Its going on in Sports and spine.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better work on cleaning up the image if that's the case. The name carries a big black eye in my opinion. However with new leadership/owners that could happen.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with the above reply... Our Depuy name is ruined. Selling off may be the best situation for everyone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares, device is DEAD. J & J wise guys know this and exit strategy is only educated move that remains. Oh wait, how about a "repless" program like Wright or S & N? Please, time to get back to core values of dominating innovative healthcare sectors with acceptable product margins and sustainable profitability. Monkeys can be trained to open implant boxes and reset instrument trays, just look at Stryker's sales force.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you must simply be one of those guys that creates "busy work" and GAINS NO COMPETATIVE ACCOUNTS!! Please, go back to Pharma! Ortho isn't for you, box opener!

Your ride on the coatfeathers is over!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Au contraire, just stating the obvious. Nice spelling you monkey. Homer would roll over in his grave if he knew what SYK and this industry has become. Now go slam a Gamma in your Grandma and head to the gym in your scrubs, douche bag.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depuy is a total joke in the state of Florida

Stryker has taken any decent rep especially on the west coast of fla, the distr has gotten rid of any experienced rep making money and there are the winged monkeys from the wizard of oz running around making 50k and lost, and zero business on the east coast tumble weeds with depuy name on them blowing from Miami to Orlando wih no where to stop
    guess depuy is keeping the sales school of aspen in business hiring their grads

what a joke this company has become