Michel Orsinger Charged with Assault

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.mainlinemedianews.com/articles/2015/04/24/main_line_suburban_life/news/doc55366fb6306b1391996005.txt?viewmode=fullstory

Radnor police arrested and charged Michel Bruno Orsinger, 57, of Mount Moro Road in Villanova with assault and related charges following a fight with a family member April 5 at 9:40 a.m.

According to police, the complainant said she was inside St. Thomas Monastery when she noticed Orsinger sending text messages. They both walked outside and the complainant told police she grabbed the phone and ran.

Police say Orsinger ran after. When he caught her, she told police that Orsinger pulled her hair. She broke free and was tackled by Orsinger, police said. A passerby pulled Orsinger from the woman while he was twisting her arm in an attempt to get the phone back. Two independent witnesses corroborated the victim’s description, police said.

Following an arraignment, Orsinger was released on $30,000 unsecured bail, records show.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better hope you never make a mistake or have an undorunate issue in your life and some schmuck decides to postthe story

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Taking up for an alleged wife beater is not a smart side to choose. If M.O. did as reported he should be disgraced before the entire organization and forced to leave. No man should ever put his hands on a woman in a threatening way; wife or otherwise. Credo: Do your job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were u there? Neither was i? Domestic stories change on a dime!
    If he is guilty so be it people put up dui s etc on this site
    Not right

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part of "alleged" and "if" do you not understand? The guy qualified his remarks but thanks for the education on domestic disputes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. A real man wouldn't.

The defensive behavior of some people on this post is so typical. Also a good indicator of guilt.

Credo- LMFAO!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sad state of affairs. my guess is he was leaving june 1 anyway with his big payout and this incident wont slow that down. the bigger issue is jnj's MDD sales down 11% last quarter worldwide. that kinda of revenue loss is followed by job cuts for sure. I was longterm legacy synthes who drank the koolaid of pension , car , benefits, etc . I was told I couldn't hire for a position until we saw how the quarter went, no long term planning, shoot from the hip and very reactionary quarter to quarter. they will continue the cuts and reorg every year. funny thing I was told this by numerous former and current jnj employees but did listen. I finally made a move to a competitor and it was the best thing I ever did. sure they have issues too, but they are growing and hiring, not slowing and firing. Raynham is a morgue compared to going somewhere where the people are happy to be there. you may be able to ride it out , maybe not. just don't leave your head in the sand , look around you might be surprised what you see. they are going to suck this company dry. good luck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were witnesses who had nothing to gain by telling the truth.