My KAM and my ISS tripped over each other trying to take credit for something I did

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2013 at 7:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was hilarious. A full tilt sprint, slow-mo just like Chariots of Fire. They got their legs tangled up and both fell while running to hear about a successful meeting I had with a VP of Quality Control for a large clinic group.

It was beyond hilarious watching over $350K annually of completely wasted money go crashing to the ground to try and steal my success story

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: My KAM and my ISS tripped over each other trying to take credit for something I d

Then clearly, we need more KAMs! Such a great value and so much more!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: My KAM and my ISS tripped over each other trying to take credit for something I d

Sadly, this is what Pfizer is.
    "People and Culture" at its most accurate definition

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, what was the success story?
    " Contacted client, set up meeting, gave detailed presentation, asked few probes, client not yet ready to move forward but will bring up next qtrly meeting, will followup, look forward to strong results in near future" - feel free to copy and paste for your next report, be sure to beef up story with personal names, dates and more fluff.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EXCELLENT JOB!!!! YOU SCHEDULED A MEETING!!! Nobody in pharma does that!

dee - bee aaaa guh