HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE OUR STOCK OPTIONS AND RSU's RIPEN SO WE CAN SELL THEM?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2013 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm too lazy to look it up right now. Thanks if you know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE OUR STOCK OPTIONS AND RSU's RIPEN SO WE CAN SELL THE

I know that but I'm too lazy to type it.......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE OUR STOCK OPTIONS AND RSU's RIPEN SO WE CAN SELL THE

I was too lazy to read your response.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think 3 years, but I'm too lazy to verify it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am too busy being lazy to do anything else

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Than.... (too lazy to finish the word)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your welco....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too lazy to use "You're"?

Me, too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It varies. But if you are too lazy to watch your own finances then you should lose what you could achieve

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wait? I can pay you $10 per RSU now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I figured 1 of you eegomaniacal geniuses would know.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of us can live long enough for that to happen. LOL Although RSUs are definitely a better invention than the once beneficial "stock option" hahaha.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd be mortgaging my home to sell Pfizer short option right now. PFE in free fall mode.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll pay you $16 per RSU right now. Just sign over the rights