Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re:

Why destroy pictures if it was all innocent and nothing bad happened?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really love picking on Houston because I've seen districts from a national POV, and Houston is really wacko. Don't know why....but it's got a soap opera that you can't make up. You got managers that are psycho (penguin especially), male reps that are essential ken dolls (incl. lack of gentalia) and females of all ranks (singles, MILF's, serious BF's) that screw at a moment's notice. I really enjoy workin there - the entertainment is a blast.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which a***ole are you referring to? There are at least three...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THREE who did something to you personally? Riiiiiiight!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HMMMMM... LOOKS LIKE IM DEALING WITH ONE OF THEM NOW. WHAT'S WRONG, IS THAT YOUR CONSCIENCE NAGGING AT YOU AGAIN. BAHAHHAHAHAHA !!

NO WAY BC SOCIOPATHS DON'T HAVE ONE; BUT GREAT TO SEE THAT YOUR DEFENDING OTHERS ALSO JUST HAPPENS TO PROTECT YOURSELF. SORT OF.

EVERYTHING INVOLVING HALTING ANOTHERS CAREER IS PERSONAL. WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU, YOU'LL SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. AND THAT'S WHEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND FAIRNESS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All that is nagging at me is the mere length and girth of my monstrous schlongatta!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Hospital

What is happening these days with Pizza Pizza?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PB?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re:

Ah.... Those were Pfizer's glory days!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re:

Is it true? I heard Jeff H. left the company and went to the Hep. B company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know he had Hep B??? Is he OK???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re:

Did anyone else follow him to Vertex?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong Jeff H.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just stumbled across this awesome thread - a real stroll down memory lane . . . the wet T-shirt contest up in Conroe, JK tossing himself off the 59 overpass and LIVING!!!!!! (must be a zombie), Ben P. getting "reassigned (is he still around? surely not)," and psycho Tracie A. reigning over the whole freakin' mess (where is she these days?)!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all contributors.