Kevin Murphy Resignation?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know why Murphy left?? I think this is a real loss for IS--Kevin is an extremely competent individual and a nice guy!! You will be missed Kevin!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes it's just time to move on, especially after being in the same job for 5 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where he went?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He saw the writing on the wall!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crap! The Murf left!? He left Pfizer or took another job within the company?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murph went to run the show for Stelzmiller at Bayer where he can resume layers and layers of needless administrative work that are not necessary but give him a big title.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well good for him I guess. Let's see how fast they fill the spot with so many rumors around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he likely went to work for his previous IS VP who is now a VP with another company....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very surprised that he left, if he actually did.
    The real question is who could leave next. Seems like IS is a few people away from leaving closer to complete chaos. Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why hasn't he emailed us?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has already been replaced. Check for yourself.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS is already in chaos!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What in the heck is going on now? Can't you guys get your sh.. together?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So after the last VP conf., that said nothing; have nothing in new biz development sans deal fall through b/c Geno wants out of hospitals, the Operations Brain of IS leaves and an RD takes an unexpected, early "retirement"...not good.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Leave the Yanks for the Germans? I thought Murphy was Irish? Ian Read will have his a$$! Guinness over Beck's. now where's my January 2013 IC data?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going to be AllBright. Just relax a business deal is coming for us. Just ask the ops guy and RD who left in the same week!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What position did RD have?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD = Regional Director. Female one.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously...wow! If IS doesnt reduce down one region it is the biggest mistake ever. Just take what currently exists and distribute to the other regions. No reason except bad leadership if this doesn't happen!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are?