I.S. hanging by a thread

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, a 3 month contract to sell Eliquis? They are giving those reps the slowest, most painful death possible. Is this a "Dream Come True" to extend their jobs a little longer or a Nightmare where they would rather just be given the ax and move on? I just left IS a few months ago bc I thought they would be gone by now. No, they just keep hanging on!! It is hilarious to watch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drip. Drip. Drip. Chinese water torture.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in IS and plan to stay until the ship goes down. Any extra time helps. It adds to my retirement and severance. In my 17 years at Pfizer, I have learned to except the unexcepted. My job has been on the line so many times and I'm still here. I'm going to keep on hanging on to that thread.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just make sure that thread doesn't get hung around your neck for long before it gets severed, Klingon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"If that doesn't give you a strong indication of the future of the division, then get the fcuk out of here, I don't want you!"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Can't Handle The Truth!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I will not tolerate any rats on my ship until I turn 55!"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, Sammy Haggar. Whateva!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, not too worried since I will have over 15 months of severance coming to me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In this economy it won't last long !!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uncle Sam gets about 40% moron

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division should be named: IllusionS

1. thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Future is even more bleak now if you think about it with addition of temporary PC product.
    I am certain every person at HQ that can somehow take credit for the additional product will and it will be an auto exceeding expectations for this group of do nothings.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least there are some left that have a sense of humor. Thanks for the laugh.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous much? I will be just fine.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If IS dismantled, how will Prevnar people ever make their number by not talking to doctors??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

of how will they pass their time without anyone to call, demanding to know the status of stocking at the hospital instead of selling some vials in the internal medicine offices

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And calling IS to find out what offices IS has lunches at and what buyer says new clinic is ordering to sign them up on a buy and bill account and cut IS out of commission. Or pass all blame on IS when you have no new referral accounts to give vaccine people.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must work with a Terrible Vaccine Rep. That's too bad for you and Pfizer. I hope you understand that your experience is not an example of all V Reps. Most of them are very good at what they do. Most are in the PC offices every day driving business.

I could make general statements about how little IS Reps do. How they don't have a clue who the drivers are in the outpatient clinics (where most prevnar volume generated-adult). Or how IS Reps are never in the ID or Pulm offices. Or how they spend most of their time selling antibiotics and no time selling adult PP. Or how they 80% availability goal was a joke. Many of the "wins" were for off label pats or hospitals ordering for affiliated Ped clinics. I could say all IS Reps fit these opinions above, but you would prove me wrong. Obviously you're a great Rep who's paired with a poor Rep.

My advice is: Take charge! The Prevnar contract runs thru 2014. You'll have little or no success selling E in the hospital. The only reason you'll have it in your bag is to fulfill the contract with BMS. Pfizer is behind on calls and needs calls (and volume!).

Do what you were promoted to do, SELL. otherwise you're doing exactly what you accuse the V Reps of doing, BLAMING! Besides, you're only responsible for your hospital accounts, if you miss goal it's your fault.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, vaccine rep only doing hat the Vaccine DM tells them to do. That conflict is coming from the local vaccine manager, not that rep.