IS S2 TBOs

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention IS leadership - it is now September 2013. In simple mathematical terms, one-third of the semester is over.

33% of the semester is over and you have not given me my TBOs. I know that you know them, but I don't know them. I am sure you are going to change some things from the first half of the year by adding more activity and less focus on performance but I need to know what they are so I can start padding my numbers.

For instance, if you want me to hit 110% of my Tygacil targets for July and August, I need to know that.

Of if you want me to deliver 3 Zyvox values stories in July and Augusts, I need to know that before the period ends. Whoops, guess that already happened.

I think you get it my drift. After you finish congratulating yourself on taking credit for selling E to the sales forces as a savior, send me my TBOs! I want to maximize bonus this last time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just made your Tyga call goals, now get studying so you can help us with our call numbers for three months.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still waiting to get paid for S1 TBOs and Q2 bonus, wtf? Last year we got paid before Labir Day. This year when is the pfucking payment date before lawsuits hit this muthapfucka?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't deserve to get paid for a thing

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I deserve more than you know. Without IS Prevnar aliens would've sold next to nothing this year and Eliquis people won't make their contracted calls. Zyvox blowing it out!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm killing it with the Tiger this year!! Are you?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately we all have. But remember we were told today, on the cc, it is a blessing that we are losing it.