Biggest decision of day for IS

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1-stay home
    2-Panera Bread
    3-Starbucks
    4-Hospital Cafeteria

The calls need to be faked. The only question is where do you go to log them

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like you have nothing better to do. Why do you care?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must suffer from IS envy !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel nothing but pity for you vaccine rep. You give the good vaccine reps a bad name.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't you talking about Oncology? Oncology is expanding. IS sees more HCPs in a day than Onc can see in a whole month and a Prevnar rep can see in 3 months!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oncology reps see 2 md's week, if that. it does help if you have other interests, 1st,last, and security deposits in nh. haha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a Prevnar rep and I too freak out I can only see a about 3 real doctors a week on a $500 lunch budget.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS reps ARE the premier sales force in the company. We can see as many doctors as we want, we get our demands met in the hospital, everyone does what we ask. We're told that we are that good by our mgmt., and we have value in this company. Own It.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your serious, then you suck as a hospital rep. IF you hit hospitals early like 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM, you WILL see and speak to at least 3 or 4 docs and a couple RNs. And that's just in lobby, entrance way to lounge, and on a couple "common" areas on floors. I think 4 docs before 7:30 is good.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you making Oncology look so glorious ? 2 MD A month.. Sunshine Act has reduced that down to half that. The other half of the time we r trying to schedule PI presentations from KOL's and analyze sales reports to determine why an office hasn't seen an RCC Or NSCLC Pt in the last month.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do that-real estate my friend. NH live free or be a onc rep, haha, i see u jim

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See 5 doctors this am or attend another Prevnar requested pow-wow meeting where nothing on their end gets accomplished and ask for a one-way flow of info from IS to Prevnar rep?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are talking about "seeing docs". It's how you define the word "see". I give em' whatever they want, so I just lie. It's not difficult. Just lie when you need to. 99.9% of reps lie weekly about calls. I just admit it. It's called playing the game.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eye to eye, face-to-face, nose to nose detail. That's how IS rolls. You get in their grill and get 'er done!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To sell or not to sell today? That is the question. ELT needs to start providing retention grants, engagement performance bonuses or a longer lifeline of products.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face it. We are already losing the most talented middle management. We need retention bonuses now or we will continue to bleed talent.

I don't want to wake up and find myself surrounded by the people who know how to work HRSource to maximize leave, maximize time off territory and minimize work. We already have select demographics who spend their time working the system, supported by me. If I am the only one working, the whole thing collapses.

Give me a retention bonus now!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, you missed the inpatient gift shop and barber salon. Shows what you know.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Parking lot entry 12-15 doctors before 7:30 am.
    Surgical waiting a dozen surgical and trauma specialties, plus free coffee!

Roll with it!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is everyone so mean here? why no respect for fellow employees? sad.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My IS future is so bright I'm getting a debit card to add to my severance collection! Take that Pfitches!