Job openings

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any opening in the NYC, NJ, PA areas?

Are there any openings nationwide looking for experienced reps?

And I never understood why this is a place to bash companies for layoffs when it could be used to get hired too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what could be the most reliable place to find out if companies are hiring. Look on the companies job posting site? Wow, what a concept. There is also a job posting link on cafepharma, but you are obviously too ___ to notice it. You'd work out great here at Pfizer. Hope this is positive enough for you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several Oncology positions in Fl. With more coming. ELT refuses to acknowledge that the reason people have left this area is due to the mental instability of the 3 year back of the pack DM they hired down there. I've heard that oncology seems to be more stable than other areas. But the micro managing poor performing, Bi polar Dm should give you plenty of reason for pause.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does someone like this exist? Whatever happened to "No Jerks"

How can a culture change when jerks remain?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well this is stuff you don't find out looking at an official, corporate job posting so maybe this isn't such a bad place to discuss openings.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is that nobody wants to hear all the bitching(reality) of the job or division or culture, they want to hear all the pleasure and none of the pain. That was obvious with the OP of the thread. Most people just want to be led, and not to lead.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And some people need to be bled.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true Obama supporting cool aid drinking straight talker. Straight talk equates to bulls eye. Unless that cross talk occurs with a Stable entity that doesn't construe your concern as an attack. My intel tells me that any open straight talk amongst the DM down there is met by a personal attack on the individual who brought the concern. Narcassism prevents the receiver from the ability to listen & leads to bully tactics of threats. There yours straight talk " hope & change" as a consistent performer with many years of Onc experience. One brief conversation & a little due diligence led me to take an opportunity with a more emotionally intelligent DM. Good Luck

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerks thrive in corporate America. You either avoid them or sabotage them. Straight Talk was devised by the Jerks to ferret out the their detractors, enemies and emotional superiors.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sabotage...hmmmm.

Suppose I work for a jerk, a huge, egotistical maniac, and I want to sabotage said jerk...what works for that?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have to ask you don't deserve a job here. This place is for go getters who can figure things out on their own. Not for slackers who need help finding the cafeteria and still wet the bed!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reverse psychology, eh?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your mama didn't call me a slacker last night! She knows I'm a go getter.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wife beater? Mo Better Blues.