Keep it relevant

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2015 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would think a public offering would yield little to nothing,company has to much dirt on its hands.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone still alive out there in Rotech land? Been crickets here for awhile.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not very many that come on here are actually at or still at Rotech as there is a lot more going on than what has been on these post.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still employed. Nothing good or bad to report.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the update.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18/hour csr is still employed and happy! Some people just have better things to do than come here and complain. Plus my area manager did ask me to stop posting about my wage one here but agrees I'm an asset to the company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact checking has begun. Expect responses accordingly. We know who you are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

truth is you dont know nothing

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 18/hour csr has officially been fired. Please pleAse please stop complaining about her to the compliance department. We are already overloaded with complaints and don't have time to address your coworkers pay. Hiring her was the only mistake corporate made this year so get back to work and be happy!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger we have been monitoring your cell phone usage and your IP address. If you want to continue to complain about the company let's just go find another job ok?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats the biggest bunch of bull,explain how you do that?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever hear of ip addresses? Cell towers? We know who you are and as long as you keep publicly posting we get an idea where you are, speak with your area manager or cm about your issues to identify who you are. It's quite simple.

If you have a concern why don't you address it with us in person? Take this route and I assure you, you will be without a job soon enough.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're obviously a low-level peon with no clue as to what you're talking about. Rotech can easily track the use of their own network resources and that's it. If you're not on their computer on their network, they have no idea who is posting what.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a true clown,do a simple google search.It will tell you that cafepharma,or any forum for that matter is truly anonymous,go play your scare tactics somewhere else
    Thank you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LoL...cm is a lincare manager. center manager

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeffrey, I cannot wait to let you go on Friday;)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya keep guessing.lol

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Billy Bob,
    Please give me one more chance.
    Thanks Jeffery

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really must be a miserable life when all you do is come here and complain about your employer. If it's really so bad why not just leave? Or maybe you are the problems and that is why no other company will take you?

Now you may realize the problem our company is facing today. What to do with this sticky sludge stuck on the bottom?