New trucks

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2014 at 5:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard the company has new trucks on order for after the first of the year!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BA HA HA HA HA !!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea....probably 10 or 12 when there are 1000 or more that are totally dangerous and should have been replaced years ago !!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they pass inspection they're not dangerous. But if the air conditioning does'nt work well, that's tough.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

management is a complete joke,the trucks are an accident waiting to happen,i would have more respect for this company if they would just give up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your living in a fools world,dont even ask me to comment on your stupid comment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look around. In India for example, they use little 3 wheelers and are HAPPY to get that paycheck.
    As bad as you (think) things are, use a little perspective.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So any driver that gets into an accident because a Federal inspection was fudged should be grateful?,BTW,i think your India analogy is a very unprofessional one.What i should do is report theses trucks by location,i bet you wouldnt want to run your mouth after such an inspection would you???????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some parents kill thier young,i think rotech would be much better off if your mother would have done the same.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lmfao this sounds so stupid

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt this person even works for the company. Everyone knows that this company places very little value on the vehicles that actually deliver their products and services! I'm a PSTII. I've seen firsthand how our own vehicles are treated.

If you can manage to sputter away from the location, you'll be told to hit the road. It doesn't matter what potential problems you report, unless you have less than four inflated wheels!!! Issues aren't dealt with until they have utterly disabled the vehicle.

Don't even get me started on the PST labels either. If I'm the only driver, wtf does it matter if I'm 1, 2, or 3. Most locations are operating at super-ultra-bare minimum, so I know most other PSTs feel the same way.

Anyway, I seriously doubt that Rotech has a meaningful, if any, number of vehicles on order. They can't even be bothered to pay for tissue, uniforms, decent office products, etc for employees.

Poor patients are given ***new*** pap devices, concentrators with compressors that will likely go out as soon as the PST cranks up the vehicle to drive away from the setup, and the cheapest equipment they can find. I'm surprised we aren't told to manufacture our own rollators out of a few rolls of aluminum foil!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanx god someone with some common sense came allong ,thanks for speaking the truth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When your done pulling up your pants get out of the managers office.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for a rotech competitor and think that Rotech's vans are the better ones around.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we all need to call up our brokers and order us some U-Haul stock! With the order Rotech just put in we'll all make more money than our Rotech stock did.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok,Ill bite,do you know something that we dont?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you forgot to add an lol to the end of that