Snow Tires

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Nov 17, 2014 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My van's tires, while not quite bald, have bad traction in the snow and ice. Should i insist my manager buy me some GOOD snow tires for the winter? Hell, i'll even settle for retreads.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your manager wants to save money, most junk yards have used winter tires for around $15 or so. This would be the way to go.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont even deal with my manager,i just bring it to firestone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes they have $15 tires with $10 worth of tread.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go get tires, don't put your life on the line for this POS company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most expensive tires they can put on your van.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right,and while they have it on the lift have them check everything else.remember,its up to you when this truck goes in for service.your manager could care less,they dont have to drive the turd,you do.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why that attitude? This just goes to show that our company's success is sabotaged by these kind of parasites.
    I hope you are found and FIRED.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because I can. The only parasite in the company are the idiots that run it, like you. I was found and have moved on instead of staying with a company that has people like you kissing managements ass French style.

The PSt's lives depend on the conditions of the vans they drive and so do the lives of the people that are on the streets with them. Go jump into a van and experience what the truth is before you say such stupid remarks. You are so blinded by the company bullshit that they you enjoy the smell and waller in it like the Pigg that runs it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way I was in a level 5 office in the Southwest.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as you're gone, that's all that matters.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And btw when you mention names and trash talk, don't be surprised if your behind winds up in court.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They couldn't afford the court costs. You can't get blood from a turnup.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are their lawyer I have nothing to worry about.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your having trouble acting like an adult,could you please stay off this forum till you can?
    thank you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Past and present employees come on this site to discuss the state of this company,if what he or she says offends you than you need to address it in a professional manner,employees are far beyond the scare tactics that managment has used in the past.If this company truely wants to make it than it needs to address its mistakes and what they plan to do to correct it,do you want resentful employees,than keep doing what your doing,or send out the olive branch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the right ro express my opinion as anyone else. YOU on the other hand, offer NOTHING but a drive by.
    I am tired of messages here suggesting to sink the company into even more debt out of spite and ignorance. It's bad enough working with a company full of morons without you pretending to preach something from management.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at your self. The statements you make insight the response that you are looking for. When you act like an adult the rest of us will.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean by sink the company?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you insinuating that replacing bad tires will sink the company into more debt?
    Because i truely believe that having good tires prevents debt.
    Im not the one that said buy the modt expensive tires btw.