Alpo

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2014 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before Rotech purchased our location, we all used to getn a turkey at thanksgiving and $500 at x-mas. Did'nt see that turkey yesterday, so i'm gusessing no x-mas gift as well.
    The Alpo was ok once we ran out of Gravy Train.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cry yourself a river. It's the Rotech Way or the highway now. If you wanted a turkey so badly, then you should have bought one last week when you received your paycheck.

Be grateful you have an employer who not only pays you on time biweekly, but was also kind-hearted enough to save your job after your previous boss saw fit to cash out, likely after years of poor decision-making.

From this point forth, you should keep your mouth shut and thank your lucky stars you are employed. Coming from a losing culture such as your past one, you should be immensely elated to be associated with a million dollar company.

Watch yourself. If you screw this up, your next employer will be having you help reach the next billion burger milestone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Be grateful you have an employer who not only pays you on time biweekly, but was also kind-hearted enough to save your job after your previous boss saw fit to cash out, likely after years of poor decision-making."
    Funny you should say this. Ever since Rotech took over, our oxygen business has gone WAY down due to all the shemes to milk every patient and doctor's office for everything possible. Nebulizer medications were the worse.
    Damage was done and is irreversible.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the problem they are only worth one million.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are just a troll,trying to cause trouble.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person is just trying to get by and feed their family. I bet pig sent a turkey to former ceo Carter no problem.
    Most may not know that dog food is actually graded for human consumption. I have some coupons for old roy brand if interested.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope they dont drug test you.