Applying for a Sales Position

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to inquire about the sales positions with Rotech. Can you tell me about training, how it is to work at Rotech and any other information would be helpful! Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you want to work sales at a company like Rotech?
    Many other companies hire transgender applicants.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is almost impossible to be the master of your own destiny through selling here compared to other sales jobs. You will be constantly begging and pleading with everyone down to the janitor to get things done so you can keep your job and hit targets. Just to many variables anymore in DME to hit targets and not eventually be let go. It is not just this company either. There is a very high turnover in general in DME. Not worth it at all.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't apply there, you'll be sorry, the jobs there that have the biggest turnover are in sales - even more so than CSR's and PST's.

Move on for your own sake. I've been there 7 years and can't even remember how many SR's come and go. It's a dead end street, trust me!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My my you would be great for Rotech to ask such a question when there has to be the same question on here...ohhhhh about once every three months. But it is a good way to get a board going again I guess when one has nothing better to do.

Like one reply states. DME anywhere is going down the drain no matter the DME company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the base salary? how about a realistic total comp. number?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before that can be answered you have to quantify how quickly you would be willing satisfy a Dr. in the sack for that O2 order.
    Because there certainly is'nt the money there once was to pay them off.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a real mature answer to this question?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Go find a medical sales/rep site. This is a driver site. Hah

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drivers are the only ones doing any work in the company.