What are they doing to West Point?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 11:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

West Point is being decommissioned.That is Tiilyer's job and he is being payed very well for that.You should thank him.WP will become a brownfield and Merck will pay for remediation. It was a great run.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are just trying to make West Point look like Rawhay

Its a race to the bottom!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Organon smell of bad decision

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it smells like it, looks like it and walks like it...... Must be. Killing this company brick by brick. Like colonization hundreds of years ago. No culture or civilization survived the poisonous governance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been over in West Point a few times lately for meetings in a few different research buildings. In several of them I noticed that there were bathroom stall doors that had non-working handles (as in the door cannot be secured). One was in the same condition 2 months after I first noticed it.

Having seen it in multiple buildings that can't be a one-off. I've never seen this sort of thing at West Point before. Has somebody decided that bathrooms are non-critical facilities?

Perhaps the next time I visit West Point I should bring a roll of duct tape?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turning into a landfill.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The forward direction of Merck is to eliminate all manufacturing,packaging and distribution. Everything is going to outsourcing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell happened? We knew her in the 1990's and she seriously was a blast. We all went drinking together after work...

What I missed when I moved plant sites!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outsourced or moved to the site in Wilson...or Durham, if that ever gets going. Heard same things from multiple sources.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It says the company is doomed unless these bosses move to where they are unable to destroy. They are ineffective and destructive roadblocks. Steve was brilliant. There are a few VP/Ex Dir and even director changes that are needed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should not be the color, creed or gender but your ability to lead and discover. There are others on site to revisit. PubMed the leaders see how thin some of the CVs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What, are you racist??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you read the quote the person by definition is not sexist or racist. Read it again and pay close attention

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still very racist.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain please.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Obviously racist language?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terribly racist language.