Company Cars

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2013 at 8:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You spineless weasel Get back to work there's nothing wrong with you
    just a lazy Bum on a PIP looking to buy time

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have been working very energetically to secure a new option for automobile selection. Our first in line choice is from Yugoslavia's factories. Compact, fuel efficient and sure to expedite resignations and add to the cost savings to Merck. Announcement soon!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announcement #1 We will allow you to purchase a hemorrhoid cushion not to exceed $5.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, it's a free car.
    Second, there is a form to fill out and identify qualify you get an SUV anyone can fill it out and it's available to everyone as an option.
    Third, look at the price Merck pays for a car vs a SUV the dollars are nominal in difference. If you want an SUV fill out the form and stop complaining. There is no reason you can have one and no reason the reps who filled out the form can't. I have one for a back injury and I still workout and go to the gym and use arm weights.

Stop judging people you sound angry for no good reason.
    Use your resources available to you and if choose not to then that is your fault.
    SUVs are given for better back support and being pregnant is a good reason to have one vs injuring a mom while driving or staying home with an injury.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The moms I work with are not ever caught out in their territory....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go with the SUV, better for airport runs when you're moonlighting for Uber.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The car is not free dumb ass, check your pay check stub.

They do pay for gas, maintenance and insurance, however, if you were using your car for work related activities they would have to compensate you. You would be paid for every mile driven and a monthly flat amount. The amount pulled from your paycheck is about what Merck is paying for the fleet lease, I know because my cousin works for enterprise and the amount is within five bucks of what they lease the same car for.

Merck is choosing the option that cost them the least amount of money, period.

The Malibu sucks ass .....period.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We want to know who is the hottest male rep. Who is built like an Adonis?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true....