Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Merck KGB Are Groundskeepers and Security Guards FAGS

No it won't. I'm safe. My DCO and my CTL are living the 15 by 15 life too. We have talked candidly and all is good. You keep making up pretend firing dates and I will keep pretending to work hard. Ha!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hay fat cheeks,

What are you going to do in August when nothing happens? 110 pounds is good if you are 5 ft 9 inches. If you shorter keep working out. Something tells me you got a long way to go. Also maybe getting something from a real man will change your attitude.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only way you get a piece is if a bitch died and willed it to you
    Or you go see your Fat Mommy or Sister U FKn inbred troll moron !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're BOTH F'k ups on here so stop your silly arguing and find a job
    you lazy scumbags

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Dumb r***** couldn't get laid in a morgue.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Merck KGB r***** In Mommys Basement

I'm back Duh...:) Duh...:) which way did he go :) Duh which way did he go
    Mommmmmmmmmy Bawwww Hawwwww

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May is coming to an end and we are inching closer to the glory July will bring forth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes May is coming to an end and that means you been out of work for what, 3 years now ?
    Get a Job Bum !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep eating paint chips. Your pretend world is amusing to read about.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For a great many of the scum and bum crowd paint chips will be a delicacy after July. Can't wait to read the doom and gloom comments that Operation Zeus is going to generate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please come up with some new comebacks. So lame! The 15ers are hear to stay! Your lies and delusional fantasies aren't going to happen. We are hear to stay!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Same old shit. Either this guy or the fat one with the big mouth writes the same old crap. If they put that much effort into a job search they would have been working by now. Here will be their replies:
    I will weed out the trash here because I missed my meds today.

OR

Go to your basement??? Go see your mom????? what does that even mean? Another missed medication event.

Boring and no entertainment value. Don't post, no one cares.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is as big a joke as Merck's "KGB". I was run out of Merck a couple of years ago. The "investigator" was "former FBI"----whoooooaaaa, isn't hat impressive. So he was a shitty cop that flunked out of the FBI and now that f-cktard works for Merck. What a joke.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is funny. It seems that tubby got her hand caught in the cookie jar. Pardon the pun. Who cares as long as you're not here anymore. That f-cktard got you.

dirty,dirty,dirty

Saw that coming a mile away.

now go eat.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the above describe you Deep Throat ! you're outed on yet ANOTHER board
    you sick prick

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have seen several of you stupid pricks investigated and fired. You were performing illegal activities and got caught, to bad!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you haven't you jealous troll. You are just too stupid to be a rep or you were a rep and got let go because you sucked. Either way, too bad! Noticed I spelled "too bad" correctly, unlike you dumb@ss!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen up Flabby,
    Who is responding at 10:00 PM? You my dear got some major issues. You got busted and now you are bitter. I don't think you are (were) a rep. You don't work here. Find something else to do. Are you that stupid? Are things that bad in your personal life that you feel a need to do this? Work on your relationship and family. That needs to be fixed to make you whole again. Merck should be a low priority for you. Take little steps. It's a start. Do it for hubby and the kids. They are the one who suffer the most. Not anyone reading the posts.

I will respond:

Go to your basement, mom bla bla bla.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh basement duh duh duh basement bad. Duh duh mom mom duh duh basement basement. Duh duh needs to take meds. Duh duh

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not "tubby". Not a "her". Not "dirty". Didn't "get" anyone. I quit. Happily.

Tripled my Merck income in the first year.

Didn't see that coming, but glad it did.

I sent that f-cktard a thank-you note. Now I realize how second-rate my former colleagues are. (That would be you.)