philadelphia promotions

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just found out the A. Quinn is in line for a managers position once the reorg goes through. This is the best news Merck could have going. She is the best sales represenative we have in the Philadelphia area! I hope she is my manager. BARF!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have to be kidding me!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Merck managers are worthy of worship. And worship them you will. Perhaps many years ago, they were individuals of considerable talent and capability. But those that have more recently filled those shoes a bunch of chumps. Yet, in spite of having achieved nothing greater than thoroughly kissing their boss's ass they are placed into positions of leadership. And they think that they deserve worship. Sad part is that most of the monkeys at Merck will worship them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If she is promoted to a manager position. It is a true sign that this company has no idea who they are putting in place to direct their sales force. God help us if she gets any kind of promotion.

5. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Hey babboon get in your cage! You will pick the fleas from her back when ordered!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promotions? Are you kidding? The only promotions at Merck are those promoted to leave the company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? More managers? They better be laying of managers with the changes to come. What a waste of resources, to have so many managers. I'm in the Philadelphia area and my manager currently spends 2 days a month (6 hours/day) with us in the field. Many of my customers where I have access, don't allow managers. Every pharmaceutical company takes their managers into the same offices and now these customers are sick and tired of us bringing in our managers. Managers are ruining access for everyone!

8. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

You must have a pansy for a manager - I found that if you worked three days per field visit per rep that it was much better it putting together solid Field Trip Reports and PIPs. Reps who didn't know the territory or customer base were extremely easy to spot.
    Also, at noon if they began to fidget, I knew that was their normal quitting time. I would ten request to see customers in odd locations and odd times. Made alot of females cry - what fun!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so full of crap! You are not in any position to do these things. Your just a flat out coward!

10. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Sweetheart - three days with me evaluating your work habits and I would have you crying online to your psych or at least doubling your Prosac dose.
    So easy to spot!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Philly bitch

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top page

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you just love those misogynists posing as hetero hunks?
    You've been "outed", Junior.

Now go back to your "man cave" to think up other lies to post on an anonymous forum.
    What do you fellas really do in your man caves, anyway?

PS: Real men don't "request" to see customers. Loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are Watching you on here !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it's you that's outed, Maybe not let me think about it !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gave yourself away on the last two comments.
    There's no space before a "!".

Look at the comments that prompted my remarks.
    Phony assertions by someone who never managed anything or anyone.
    And misogynist, too.

Are you the loser who made those assertions

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling all farmers in Philly

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deep Throats town

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea!!!!

20. Anonymous