So Peter Kim got another raise

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can that happen?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is doing great with what he has to work with.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but that is his fault for purging all the good scientists when he was appointed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get paid very well to put on a smiling face and say nice things on stage.

No different than politicians promising you everything to get elected.

5. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Screw all those GOOD SCIENTISTS - they didn't produce a thing. Kim should get all that they are willing to pay him because the gravy train is heading off the tract. Also, chinese language lessons do cost money.
    Get your jealous uneducation ass off CF. Your phys ed degree doesn't cut it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Stock options are the name of the game.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He just made $19 million!!!!! What is WRONG with this picture????? Notice he sold it the day before the election?!?!?! He knew ole Barry was gonna take more :)

9. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Not as dumb as you think is he?
    Remember starting Jan 1, all stock buys and sells will have elevated tax charges,dividends will also suffer increased taxes all due to our new Obamacare.
    You should have sold your shares to avoid the pitfall.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I didn't make $19,110,000. That's the gross proceed of 420,000 sold at $45.50 a share. Since I had to pay for the 420,000 shares exercised at prices from $23.45 - $35.09 per share, you need to know exactly the proportion of shares exercised at what prices to calculate the net gain. I ain't gonna tell you morons, whom I cheated and stole from, haha!

If for example, the average exercised price per share is (23.45 + 35.09)/2 = 29.27, then I would have to dish out 420,000 x $29.27 = $12,293,400. After instantly selling the shares on the market the same day at $45.50, I would have netted $19,110,000 - $12, 293,400 = $6,816,600. Still a mighty income for doing nothing but firing and abusing the good scientists and misleading the BOD. Haha!

So get back to work to make me rich, and learn your arithmetic better before I rob the pants from under you guys.

Peter :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter - don't loose valuable research time trying to explain things to the ignorant masses - you are way above that. You like me need to manage our stock options for maximum reward. We earned the options through success and fortitude. Let the serfs look up to the castle and dream.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

deep throat gonna choke soon
    Look for links that's him without user name

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon real soon deep throat