The three stooges:pilla,Lennon,Henderson

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these three morons Lisa p, Dave Lennon, and Debbie Henderson all vps?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisa pilla has been a vp for a very long time and I believe Debbie has also been a vp a long time- they both r overpaid idiots. Dave Lennon I believe is a director-don't know much about him except he supposedly drives a 100 k porshe..WTF we all are starving out here and the director of the shittiest brand in the history of pharma drives a porshe!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave mennon may drive the porshe but he is Michael brauns puppet. Braun is the brains behind fanapt!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We never hear from Lisa. I don't even know what this guy Dave does. And I hear from Debbie all the time but cannot understand half of what she says! I am really having a hard time understanding why all 3 are vps?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Brains behind Fanapt"? You have got to be kidding. Been in industry over 20 years, multiple companies, to many launches to count. Never was at a launch meeting where management so did not understand the market they were getting into. Marketing person spent day in my territory 8 or 9 months into launch, it was amazing they still had such little understanding of SCHZ market, community health centers etc. Total joke.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have had the opportunity to work with all three including braun..I worked for Dave lennon as a rep when they carved out a small area for him in the u.s as an RD...the guy seemed pretty smart but is a big name dropper and thinks he knows way more about pharma than he actually does. He would be better off in basel constructing mathematical formulas to improve the taste of swiss chocolate...Debbie was my sales VP and you feel like you are always in church with her but not sure what she is saying.....Lisa has been my VP since Fanapt and rumor is she is hanging on by threads...Dave lennon had mentioned to several people he was here to take her spot- -God help us....Michael Braun is really the only talent on this team...He has done the best he can with what was given to him...I heard he will become brand director before the end of the year which should give Fanapt the best chance of surviving!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave lennon was at my recent regional meeting and this guy will never lead a franchise. He may be smart by he has zero presence. If you didn't know who he was you could mistake him for the hotel staff. Short, chubby, balding, and mumbles..I left meeting depressed because he is heading up the franchise marketing. God he is horrible

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where the f**k has Lisa Pilla been??? Is it true that pudgy dork Dave Lennon is pushing her out? I thought she was his boss? He has been pretty overt that he is running the show? I actually miss hearing from Lisa? At least she had lots of experience and was a rep! Dave is a "wannabe" who is way in over his head here in the U.S and Debbie....well don't get me started! Please Lisa come out from where ever you are!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is still on the "I'm a fan" tour!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

supposedly dave epstein is in town to apply some heat to lisa pilla and dave lennon. They both should be fired for one of the worst leadership jobs in novartis history!I am also tired of pretending like this product is going to do well!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Epstein can put all the pressure he wants. Fanapt is going nowhere This product was a dud from start. If he was responsible for this product somone would be coming across the pond to jump his ass. He needs to investigate if Ludwig got a kickback from Vanda out of the 200mil he paid up front.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly think Ludwig was just an idiot in picking up this dog, for a second time! If he was getting a kick-back I would be a bit more impressed with him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisa Pilla and Michael Braun

Get rid of Lisa Pilla and Michael Braun and I believe that our sales and our moral will improve. Why are Lisa Pilla and Michael Braun still with us. They are both losers.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So was Pilla fired or did she leave? Guess whos my new Sales VP???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pilla fired. braun your VP?