Conference call tomorrow

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 4:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think will be shared on the conference call tomorrow?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to scrap the entire sales force and start from scratch, just like they did with the managers. We would, of course, be able to apply for the open positions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody has to know something credible that they can share. This is ridiculous.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Similar to the 2012 layoff, they announced layoffs and said they wouldn't happen till April, then moved announcements of it up to February. Not for sure, but maybe we won't be waiting by phones in December, more like early-mid November.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a district one in the AM...who knows ...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is absurd. Just crazy. Tell us something already so called leadership. It's like they take pleasure in making us miserable. Fuck them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers have call 2 hours before ours ... Maybe they are telling us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Richard R is a joke. So damn arrogant. Novartis ain't that important man. All that "never question my intentions" bull shit. Such a phony.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Fanapt or Exelon Patch are gone

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right ! Don't stick to their word "not abandoning PC" , "win with PC". Why would they stic to mid December ? Just do it now. I guess at this point who really cares . Happy Holidays AGAIN (what 7 years in a row now...twice this year)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announcements moved up to early Nov..everything has already been decided and done..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that it is all that important we all know it's coming but how do u know mid November?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know this how ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been in pharma for twenty years. Started working for novartis 2 years ago. I have never experienced so much dysfunction, lack of ability, disrespect of the sales force, and just flat out ignorance as I have seen at novartis. Leadership needs an overhaul. Not the sales force. Leadership is a joke. HR is as well.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100 % well said.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nvs hates its people. It been that way for 10 years. Think about it. How many town halls have you been in where you were told not to ask a tough question. If you speak up you are punished. I could go on but f...ck it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think even the greatest optimist are seeing this now. Koop aid drinking is over. This company's leadership has shown the sales force who they are and now it's time to believe them. This is it folks. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'll spend all day in the gym like my manager does.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep ! If they only knew how much lore they would get out of people if they showed them a little respect. I hate the fact people keep saying PC hasn't hit goal in 4 years ... Look at the last 4 years, even longer. We've lost people resources, money resources, many in new territories. I've had 4 managers and 2 rd's, I think at least 2. I realize that we need to "adapt to change" but add the change to the lack of respect and security...you do the best you can. Sure you can leave but then you are low man on a different totem pole. Change industries I guess but that depends on your situation. There will always be reps it's just a question of exactly WHAT the job will be like.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis doesn't want change. A corporation cannot have positive change without hearing from those on the front line and they don't want to. They devalue us. Period. Fuck them.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can all suck it. This place is horrible. I have never seen so many miserable people working at one company. It's getting worse by the day.