OnCall llc MSL

Discussion in 'MSL Board' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2006 at 10:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone with any useful info or experience with Oncall llc MSL contracting

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know the company, but contract is a good place to start if you have never been an MSL.

It's like getting that first credit card without any credit history. The rest will follow if you pay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone answer this question? I applied to career builder for a opportunity with this company, and received only an email requesting personal info for a background check which needed to be emailed with 48 hours prior to any interviews. I have been in the industry for over a decade and only had to provide this information after the interview process.

Has anyone heard of this new practice or is it a scam? What kind of company asks and wastes their time prior to any interviews. If you or anyone you know does work for this company, please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is you are a whiney douche bag. STFU!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

We would be happy to assist you and review the email(s) you've received. Do you mind forwarding a copy of the entire email in question to us? To forward the emails or for more information about Online Fraud, we do offer a Fraud Page for Jobseekers: http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Info/Fraud.aspx

Thank you.
    CareerBuilder’s Trust and Site Security Team
    @CBSiteSecurity