Abbvie Shire Merger falling through?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never used to believe the junk written in CP. But everything about FO and lackeys has been true. Now that the deal is off maybe they'll have to actually work for a living. I'm still looking though- I don't see anyone terribly excited about working for this group.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be interesting to see the fallout that stems from this failed merger and how much BS is about to come our way. Looks like FO and his henchmen and won't be riding off into the sunset with bags full of cash after all. Those protected 30 can go f themselves. Karma....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are safe now!! FU Abbvie!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I for one was very motivated knowing FO took such good care of himself, PS, KK etc. And such a genius deal maker too! So excited to be part of this team moving forward - not!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep true colors came out and the weakness and incompetence of our leaders was revealed. Time to clean house of these weasels and move forward.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew this thing is going to fall through. All of you reps getting all worried about it, what a waste of time! It's all good Shire got a huge jump in stock for a few months. I'm sure a bunch of people sold during that time and made a bunch of money and now shire gets to walk away with almost $2 billion and keep Shire as its own company-I say that's a win-win

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but still stuck with incompetent leadership

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like your leadership is sound as they had the keen insight to place the penalty clause into the deal. Made the company a lot of money that can be used to purchase someone else or invest in infrastructure activities. You are all blessed with strong leaders.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're whores

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your insight, Fleming. II'm sure your son is happy you will still be able to coach his soccer team.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a laugh. Anyway the papers made it clear that FO didn't have much to do with the deal and that the board did most of the work.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll get nothing and like it. AbbVie will never pay it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy crap! You've posted the same thing on every thread. Cite your sources.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

penalty clause reduces to 500M if AbbVie shareholders vote no. "keen" of abbvie leadership to place this clause into the deal. Not so "keen" of Shire leaders to host AbbVie and start integration meetings before the deal officially closed. AbbVie bought a playbook of how to run a Rare Disease business for 500M. Now thats "keen".

Hopefully shire leaders werent blinded by cash to share our M&A targets with AbbVie. That would not be very keen.