RANBAXY LABS BUYOUT OF PRX

Discussion in 'Par' started by THE P COMPANIES, Jun 23, 2007 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. WE ARE ALMOST THERE

witness call buying jan and feb 30 and 35

strong even on down days

BEWARE

2. it is PAR not barr

3. Ranbaxy reported strong growth and earnings increase yesterday

par to follow

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're smoking crack if you think Par was up $3 yesterday. They closed down!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way Par's stock is dropping, my guess is that Q3 and Q4 2006 are not pretty, and Q1 may also be poor. The hedge funds have been manipulating this stock for years, the only question is whether they are guessing, or if they have inside info.

6. guessing always come back to bite you

guaranteed

7. PRX BLOWS

PRX BLOWS Guest

All the recent management talk about focusing on profitability and earnings and shareholder value and blah,blah,blah is bogus and they are full of shit as you can see from the latest quarterly earnings release. They didn't even go after the $10 million in supposed underpayment from sales partners, unfrickingbelievable! You fools should try and get every penny you can get! Company is losing credibility(assuming they have any left I should say) each day they don't make an announcement and the stock falls to shit. Shorts are eating this company alive and laughing all the way to the bank. The only way I see the stock trading back up is if they get bought out or merge with another company whereby the shorts would have to cover over 10% of outstanding shares they are short. But if management sits on their collective asses absolutely nothing will happen.
    WAKE UP ASSHOLES!

8. PRX BLOWS

PRX BLOWS Guest

Why don't you bite me you bs pumping r*****!

9. pharmaguy89

pharmaguy89 Guest

BRILLIANT!!! Like so many other things you've "guaranteed" (7-of-16), you're wrong once again. All the people who've ever won the lottery by guessing numbers sure got bit in the ass by those millions of dollars. Why do you insist on making such asinine statements?

By the way, you might be taken seriously if you at least attempted to use proper grammar and punctuation.

10. it is ok

i will be there to take your shares

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you retarded or just plain stupid? Are you capable of posting anything that isn't moronic?

12. PRX BLOWS

PRX BLOWS Guest

Market goes up, PRX goes down. Market goes down, PRX falls off a cliff,even on LOW VOLUME!!
    I've just about had it, if we don't rally back up tomorrow I'm selling this joke of a stock!

13. prx trades just above book value of 14 -15 and at just overn ONE TIMES SALES
    look at the metrics of other generics

these are firesale levels

see the move from 23.55 to 24.73 in just a few minutes

you will regret it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And see the move to close at 23.89, down 0.61 (2.49%) on the day! Should I be impressed that you could read a real time chart and post the 24.73? Ooh, you must be a freaking genius! Or were you the tool that actually bought it at 24.73?

Nice attempt at pumping the stock, too bad it failed miserably.

15. I AM ADDING SO IF I WERE SELFISH LIKE YOU I SHOULD HAVE SHUT UP

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<TOPROL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MORE COMING

16. PARty on!

PARty on! Guest

If Par really is filing a bunch of "First to File" generics with the FDA as management claims then there really is solid potential for a takeout. A Generic company is only worth its weight in FTF applications, that is a fact.
    News on the branded partnerships recently signed should be flowing in by the end of the Summer as all of the drugs are in late Phase III. There's always the oddball chance that Par gets another big generic approval of which there are several stagnating in the pipeline and probably an even better chance they get another AG opportunity like Toprol. By next quarter, if one or more of these should occur, the stock should be trading significantly higher than where it is today. Of course, there's always the possibility(or probability) that it will be taken over before any of these events do occur due to its attractive valuation.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off, how am I being selfish? I've been holding this stock for awhile with the hope of selling at a profit. But until the company files their financials, all the new products and all the sales and all the reported cash on hand won't do a lick of good for the stock. You might see a minor bump up on these type of announcements, but Wall Street clearly isn't enamored with PRX right now.

So your not selfish, and wanted other people to buy into a stock that was losing money immediately? Gee, with pals like you giving me financial advice, who needs enemies?

18. PRX BLOWS

PRX BLOWS Guest

That's it, sold out today! Lots of luck with this POS you will need it badly! Looks like it's going bankrupt or something.

19. good luck but i do believe you made a mistake

consider:

subtract $14 in book value which is very conservative from $23
    for 9 bucks you get:

generic business doing $550-6oo m in sales and is profitable and growing

megace doing 60m in annual sales growing rapidly

stake in optimer imm and french co

or in other words for about 300m you get 700m in sales 50m annual profit

show me another generic with such firesale metrics teva is 4 x sales for example

A SCREAMING BUY AND I AM ADDING ON MONDAY

I RODE PRX FROM 18 TO 30 AND WILL RIDE IT AGAIN GUARANTEED

20. As always, P companies cherry picks info and makes wild assumptions and comparisons. Teva is at 4x revenue because they have a $1billion brand product that is patented through 2014, and more drug discovery in the pipeline. Teva is a global powerhouse with more total RX's than Pfizer. Par is a mid-tier generic company with financial reporting issues and a struggling branded division. Par no longer has a US comp, as all of their true peers have since been acquired (EON, Andrx, Alpharma, etc..). The stock is trading down due to either (1) uncertainty of financials, or (2) the street has knowledge of a down turn event. Either way there is risk.

If I remember correctly, P Companies said back in June "buying with both fists, $34 before August." Well, unless we get a $10 jump on Monday, he is going to be 7-18.