Selecting a contractorfor a new office

Discussion in 'Henry Schein Dental' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do most reps go about selecting a contractor to refer a new dentist to for new office construction?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's $ in it for me ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I"m sure some referral $$$ is key but what about your reputation if you are referring someone that does crappy work or makes it hard for your installation crews.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I"m sure some referral $$$ is key but what about your reputation if you are referring someone that does crappy work or makes it hard for your installation crews."

I don't care about any of that that. I'm in business to make money - Period, End of Story.

You STILL didn't answer my question:

What's $ in it for ME ???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer your question we pay referral fees for work we get. It all depends on the cost of the project.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer your question we pay referral fees for work we get. It all depends on the cost of the project.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"To answer your question we pay referral fees for work we get. It all depends on the cost of the project."

You still didn't answer the question.

You're seem like a dullard and too slow-witted for my clients.

They would eat you alive.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You keep asking "what's in it for me". I guess the better answer is most likely nothing. I have no idea if you even work for a firm that can refer work to me let alone if you're even in the same area as I am, most likely not.