Outside Medical Sales Representative/ Patient Care Coordinator position?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,

Got a call today about this position opening up. Any thoughts on this?

Need some expertise on whether or not to pursue it. What should I expect to make, also any benefits included?

Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you SERIOUS? Have you looked at this website. RUN FAST and RUN FAR. Save your reputation and your sanity.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please elaborate. Why? Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

READ this post carefully....you will get the picture.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW. Ok, I don't think this is Legit, but I will take off on it anyway.
    YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO always DO MORE THAN YOU DO. (If you have 25 O2 for the month, they wanted 28)
    You will have a Managers (from DM to RVP) who do not have a clue about the business.
    You will be responsible for all your paperwork, including making sure the claims were submitted for payment.
    You will be expected to do a lot of your own set ups. (I still have an email that came from the RVP that states "It is mandatory for all PCC'S to carry a concentrator and E tank In their car" (WON'T MENTION HOW MANY LAWS THAT BREAKS)
    You will be terminated within 6 months UNLESS you brownnose! (this is well known through the entire company)
    You will be called by patients wanting to know why they cant get supplies.
    You will have to go buy supplies yourself, for your patients, out of your own pocket, because the company credit is so bad, companies will not release supplies until their bill is paid.
    The training they will send you to is a joke. (unless you consider 95% unrealistic role-play "training")
    You will ONLY be able to sell O2. (since they are closing their CPAP/SLEEP department) Against all the other DME who carry full line DME.
    You will have to explain to referral sources WHY the FBI raided the company in February 2012. (good luck with this one)
    You will get NO support from your Manager or Corporate unless you are a brownnoser. (I know this was already mentioned, get the hint)
    You will NOT be "promotable" unless you are a brownnoser.
    I could go on and on, but I think this covers the basics. Any questions?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Sounds like a shit, pathetic, company.

Whoever you are, you saved me a lot of time and effort!!! I won't be calling them back. Thanks A million!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold on a minute, here's the right answer

YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO always take the first three weeks of the month off, concentrating on a 'strong' finish at month end. Had you worked all month, you would have hit the 28 they wanted. but your health club needed you to attend workouts the first three weeks.
    You will have a Managers that try to get you to be disciplined with your sales approach and consider operational expenses.
    You will be responsible for getting legitimate paperwork from your referral sources so the company can get paid.
    You will be expected to do a lot of your own set ups. Not really, the PCCs only do them today b/c they want to screw the patient into the setup before they find out how much it will cost them.
    You will be terminated within 6 months UNLESS you brownnose! (this is well known through the entire company)
    You will be called by patients wanting to know why they cant get supplies only b/c you choose to market YOUR personal number instead of allowing patients to call the Care center as they should.
    You will have to go buy supplies yourself, for your patients, out of your own pocket, because the company credit is so bad, companies will not release supplies until their bill is paid. Definitely not true
    The training they will send you to is a joke. (unless you consider 95% unrealistic role-play "training") Yeah, this is a silly process
    You will ONLY be able to sell O2. (since they are closing their CPAP/SLEEP department) Against all the other DME who carry full line DME b/c our PCCs sold crap they shouldn't have, running the company into the ground).
    You will have to explain to referral sources WHY the FBI raided the company in February 2012. (just blame it on the PCCs before you, they were the crooks. You can tell your referral source you're cleaning up the mess)
    You will get NO support from your Manager or Corporate unless you are a brownnoser. (I know this was already mentioned, get the hint)
    I could go on and on too but won't. I think this covers the basics. Any questions?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, I think you just made their point for them corporate.
    YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO always take the first three weeks of the month off, concentrating on a 'strong' finish at month end. Had you worked all month, you would have hit the 28 they wanted. but your health club needed you to attend workouts the first three weeks. (so If you don't hit the 28 it means you were the health club?)
    just blame it on the PCCs before you, they were the crooks. (REALLY) How many were convicted or terminated due to the raid?

The post is obviously proving 2 points
    Only brownnosers get promoted and The management does not have a clue about the business.
    OH BTW, I know for a fact their credit has been terminated with suppliers and You don't have to give the patient your personal number, the referral source will, when the patient calls their office crying because they cant get supplies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Kacey. This just proves, you don't have a clue what is going on in the field.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm not Kacey, I don't wear that much makeup

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter....you all suck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It just proves, you don't have a clue about the business.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting on an answer to this question, since the PCC'S were crooks..... How many were convicted or terminated due to the raid?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No convictions...need to be corporate CEO and hatchet men that get it. The best and top PCCs have mostly fled the company. Waiting to hear who gets their justice.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because the PCC'S weren't crooked. The CEO and his cronies are.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing is for sure; working for this company will change even the most sane, rational, emotionally stable, and happy people into unstable lunatics who cannot trust anyone.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely! Well said.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person pretty much nailed it. Take this from a PCC who spent several years with the company. If I were you, I'd look for a job in another field or with another company. If you receive a job offer from PPS, it's like being asked to jump on board the Titanic after they hit the iceberg. Not only has this ship sailed, it's sinking.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is no lie. Take it from a long time past employee. Run away. Don't answer the phone if they call you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, it looks like PPS paid cafepharma again. They removed a LOT of post. Oh well, apparently cafepharma is just like all the other liberal media sights. money talks.