Reasonable discussion?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2013 at 1:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think of this thread as a place to have a safe, quiet, reasonable discussion of issues related to PPS. No vitriol, no screaming, no ranting, no drunk posting, no name-calling.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll bite. what's on your mind? you must have something to say or you wouldn't have posted.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing on my mind specifically, just tired of the bashing. This site is intended for discussion, not hateful dog piling.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there something specific you wanted to discuss?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes....please. Share your safe, quiet, reasonable discussion of issues related to PPS. Or do you even have any? If not....SHUT UP!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, let's discuss the conflicting nature two of our vital few goals. How do increased setups happen while maintaining 100% compliance? let the discussion begin.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conflicting? So one can't happen without the other is what you are implying. That is exactly why PPS is in the world of shit they are, they didn't play by the rules, they got caught, and now they pay the price. It SHOULD happen, but I am also not naive to think it doesn't. In all honesty, go ask Oklahoma management...they are 100% the best at getting set ups and not following the rules. Adopt their model...increase sales, and be fully shut down by the Government in less than a year. Now back to your question how can PPS increase setups by following the rules...simple you educate, educate, educate the physicians and MA's. Don't listen to the BS from people that they do...I know for a fact that a good majority of them don't! The marketing department is also a joke. Get real marketing people up there, keep them dedicated to that job, and see what professionals do to help their sales teams. You then hold your sales team and management accountable to holding classes and "quality" in services with the physicians....not a 30 min lunch where nothing is discussed about the rules...only "I would like to be able to serve your patients" in service! Hold a weekend symposium and invite MCR to it along with the physicians and their staff. Will it cost $$$ to do that?? You bet, but you are also investing in your company to educate and be compliant! Two other ideas....re look at the sales training being provided. Rehashing the same strategies for years doesn't work...change it up, adapt, go after new things that competitors are doing! The last way to increase sales and stay compliant....you need a full scale house cleaning with the current sales management at PPS. I could list a multitude of names, but it starts at the top. The two ladies in charge need to go first as they only want to go back to old thinking...they are not innovators which PPS needs so desperately.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true. Not only that, but the people who get promoted are the same people who DON'T follow the rules. Its that simple. If you want to get ahead at PPS, be a yes man, break rules to get business and you will be rewarded. THAT is PPS in a nutshell. Hard work will get you nowhere.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two ladies at the top - you mean in your region or in the company? Very different set of ladies

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company has always been shady. In my area they were soliciting to a teaching hospital and wanted 02 patients that they were supposedly doing a study on metered dose portables (1996 or so ). The rep was saying there would be no cost to the patients yet they were billing Medicare and the 20%. Oh and that study was never produced. The most recent management never looked at long term gains just short term sales. The company never invested in the future only interested in what it could take that month. Just consider who they hire. They run to hotels in areas and have a recruiting party but they never meet any experienced players in the industry. They have chosen to hire people with the least knowledge so that they won't turn the company in for fraud. A reasonable outcome would be for them to be barred from ever billing the government again. That may happen if it hasn't all ready.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two ladies at the top are Megan and Christine. Whoever promoted them should be fired too! Oh wait, that was Chris Kane. Never mind.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does "old way of thinking" mean?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait wait, are you talking about things you observed in 1996 as an example of "always been shady" ??? Please tell me that I am wrong and you are not bringing up a nearly 20 year old example.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just funny. They did/didn't listen!! Centralized is good/bad!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And exactly why PPS is where it's at! Great example.

20. Okay, I posed the first question that began this debate. Now I will close the debate floor, declare a winner and move to the next topic.

Winner is? The person talking about centralization being needed and the sales team not following compliant behavior b/c it was empowered by management. I beleive this same person also posted about having true in service meetings with referrals instead of the regular donut/Starbucks deliveries to the gals at the front desks each month. (can you believe we built SF to capture the referrals favorite drink, yet killed it when it tried to drive a compliant model?)

Okay, next topic: Describe the responsibilities of the PPS compliance team/R3 and the drawbacks to the business as they try to implement a compliant model/setup process.

I'll give a day or so, discuss among yourselves.