Henry Schein Orthodontics

Discussion in 'Henry Schein Dental' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2014 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know about this company? Products mgmt bonus?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a great company to work for...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it? I am thinking of applying to it I have dental experience.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't get that Ariana Grande song out of my head break free

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is an opening in Denver that I applied for and am looking for any insight from those already working this position. Also, does anyone know the Sales Manager for the Denver region??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do u have orthodontic experience? They don't pay that well some of their products are very mature ie: Andrew brackets

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got an email about a Boston opening.

Is it a good territory? Mgmt? Bonus etc?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have a new GM, very smart guy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cool is he any good ? I heard your not a big player in ortho dental is your forte

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he a weJ

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you like having to deal with upset customers all the time because of a continuation of back orders then you will love it. If you like a culture where communication about quality issues is non existent then you will love it. If you like a company that has an A-Hole running this division and only cares about 2 products out of the catalog, then you will love it. If you like earning on the low end of the industry, then you will love it. If you are considering working for the Ortho side of Henry Schein then ask an orthodontist what they think of the company and their back orders and the fact that they only seem to push 2 items at their symposiums.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter explained culture and pay here are are above average. Managers are great and no micr managing. Products have 98% fill rate.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take the position.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company had a great year in 2017 but before that half the reps would make their yearly quota which means that they had many quarters were they didn't make a bonus. They only pitch 2 products and do have constant backorder issues which is why they probably dont pitch other products. Even if they didnt their brackets are overpriced compared to other companies that give away product and price more aggressive. Fun culture except some territories always win and those reps get applauded over tougher territories.