Some Questions

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the general vacation policy and is the week between Christmas and New Year's given off?

Also, are there roommates in training?

Thanks in advance for any helpful responses.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 weeks - yes
    no
    but can you sell the products?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks and yes I can (my track record proves I always do well in sales).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Proven track record with success in buy and bill? With a LAI? Understanding the navigation of pt flow for psych? Good luck to you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, yes, and yes. Also, thanks for the luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also- no egos here so check it at the door if you have one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some are genuinely trying to help others, some are not. It's becoming obvious which group an individual post falls into.

To those in the process- filter out the noise and concentrate on the goal!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What egos? Questions have been asked and answered on this thread and it's nice that answers as well as polite exchanges are happening.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got confirmation of f2f... Assuming you guys are in the same boat! Hope to see some of you in training! Fingers crossed!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too am confirmed for f2f. Looking forward to it. I have heard lundbeck culture is very down to earth - no ego here and strong sales results in psych arena- I hope it's a good match!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get an email or phone call to confirm F2F? I just had my phone interview with manager this week and I thought it went very well but don't know if I will make it to next interview.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Email, but I'm sure it depends on where they are in phase of interviewing for your area. If you were interviewed in the beginning it may take longer than if you were one of the last interviewed. Good luck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how long training is both home study and away ? Start dates? Pay ranges ? Car allowance or car ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people have got to be kidding with all these basic questions that should be asked and answered in the interview process. You have people just trying to get re-employed from a previous layoff with many years pharma experience, and they would never be so naive to be asking vacation questions, or roomates in training. If Lundbeck even considers hiring inexperience, non pharma people when there are so many over qualified pharma reps. looking for a job that says only one thing. The company is not interested in success, only paying low salaries. Its ridiculous to be asking such stupid questions in a public forum, and not during the interview process where they should be directed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think the company is interested in "only paying low salaries" My current base is in 90s and recruiter said that was in line with their base salary. There are going to be less than 75 reps hired so can we please not be so snarky on this thread.
    We are people just trying to get information about being part of a brand new sales force.
    Thanks in advance for helpful, mature responses.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not get these questions answered here? Ranther than wasting precious interview time. I would rather ask questions about the managers style, what the job focus will be etc during the actual interview.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The kind of people that a pharma company would be interested in hiring won't need to ask these silly housekeeping questions, because they would already know what the industry standard is in pharma. Its like asking someone other than yourself how to accomplish good personal grooming techniques. Enough said.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with this poster. We are all just VERY interested in what the package looks like and there is NOTHING wrong with asking questions here and in the interview. Rather you are a rep who is currently employed or laid off it makes since to know some base line info about any opportunity being considered for your future.

For the most part I think the "real" candidates who are posting here are helpful but what's a cafe pharma board w/o a troll stirring the pot.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no need to be rude and it is nice that some people are helping out with the answers to these questions in the thread.

The thing with an industry standard is that there is no industry standard (ex: some companies require roommates while others do not) so there is a need for people to ask questions that are important to them (and they obviously do not share the opinion that they are "silly").

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Agree with above post