Depot "new hires," how patient are you?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Nov 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now it is November, but there is still no drug to sell. I feel for those of you who really needed this to happen sooner! I'm curious how long the sales hires are willing to wait before giving up and moving on, especially since several other companies in the space have been hiring recently.

I wonder how many territories the Lundbeck folks are going to have to re-hire for once they do finally get product approval. What do you think? 15% attrition? Higher?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If these reps are currently employed and not in desperate need of a paycheck, they would be dumb not to wait until FDA approval.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that's true. Maybe its just me then. I wouldn't go looking for a job unless I was just miserable where I was. Plus, as you probably know, once you get plugged in to the recruiting community, you get tons of calls and there have been many companies hiring lately. So in my head I'm picturing miserable reps with lots of opportunity to go elsewhere and no hire date from Lundbeck in sight. But perhaps you are right and people are more patient than I am giving them credit for.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You unemployed people hoping that people lucky enough to score a job with Lundbeck will leave so you can try for the spot... Go elsewhere. Find another board to stir shit up on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stirring shit up? Wow. You sure are giving me a lot of credit. Who leaves a job because of a CafePharma post?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on company finances and to many partners set up for co-marketing I am going to be out. Gut tells me stability is going to be poor at best. So my spot is open.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, I'll take it! Would love to be part of Lundbeck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you would love to work there because you probably can't get a job anywhere else. That company is headed straight down the $hitter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when are you guys being told for start dates for depot? anything yet?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

January 7! Already made plans for new hire orientation.