The failure of Eliquis

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2013 at 1:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Like I said earlier....enjoy your fleeting moment of glory while you have it. It ai'nt going to last.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!!! Ha ha ha!!!
    Hospital reps are the biggest joke in the business. Everyone except YOU knows that.
    You make yourself look dumber with every word you type.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golly Pfizer guy. You're right. I'll just enjoy kicking warfarins ass while you struggle for my leftovers until "its all over".

You would kill to sell Xarelto. Instead you have the red headed step child

And make no mistake. You'll be the one I courtesy interview when you are asked to leave due to poor sales.

Now get out there and sample, er, sell.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would know about being a red headed stepchild. You sold, er sampled - had to beg docs to take samples, Ass-a-fex for years and years..lollololol what a joke that product, what a joke you...just lucky at the moment....no one would hire a former Ass a fex rep...you fell into this

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um. Never sold aciphex. You ass sumed. Typical Pfizer. Think you know. Ha. Only sold IV or Injectables or hospital meds that aren't sampled. See I had to sell without that "crutch".
    It's ok. I still wouldn't hire you. Likely can't think on your own.
    In fact I'm going to assume something too. You're on a plan.
    Doof

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J&J chump I am kicking Xarelto and Pradaxa's collective asses in my territory. You know why? Data son! Unfortunately your QD message resonates with many. But your success isnt due to anything more than that. It has nothing to do with you and your weak ass data. Check the latest ISMP report (if you know what that is). Congrats you are among the top 10 drugs with safety reports to the FDA, GI bleeds mostly. Not surprising since you increased GI bleeds 56% over warfarin in Rocket-AF. Takes time to roll out the third to market. Make no mistake, we will catch up in your market too. Feel me?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great reply! Someone just got housed! Only thing I'd could add to the perfect bitch slap would have been "Feel me, bro!!"
    Kudos on the beat-down....