Vaccine and IS

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2013 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think that we don't know you don't sell P anymore, not that you ever did. Just remember now that you are spending so much time on E, you only get paid to MAKE CALL QUOTA. No one in Vaccine respects IS anymore. You say that you have SKILLS but you are just tossed a bone when people need extra help selling a product.
    I don't care if you sell anymore bc you didn't do anything to begin with. But now, you are still getting paid a bonus on P13 and I am doing your work.

Frustrated Vaccine Rep

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm certain Vaccine People are frustrated. No more free economic rides; no more scapegoats. You had only yourselves to blame soon. I give you 8 months before the brand will be begging for IS time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, you two bickering shit heads are back again!?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer this numb-nuts: why are you not making your Prevnar pediatric dose goals?

Simple question. Why are you not making goal in the segment that ONLY YOU call on?

Does it frustrate you not to have anyone to blame?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Low birth cohort relative to over-estimation by marketing. That's the latest excuse-away reason.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I IS more focused than ever on Prevnar so I can get a Kicker!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prevnar reps are all bill, no buy. One product, can't you do more?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know how many doses of P13 that I have lost to my competitor? That's right -0-
    There is no one to blame except the stupid people who come up with the unrealistic goals. You are dismissed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

prime example of why you clowns can't sell in the adult market...you judge yourself by how you are doing against your competition even when you don't have any....let me give you a hint....your competition is apathy....and it's kicking your ass....you see you need to sell more each week than you sold the week before, not congratulate yourself because you didn't lose any market share to the competitor that doesn't exist...damn, if I tried to make a reason why you vaccine clowns are such an anchor, I couldn't have done better than you!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another lame excuse without IS to bear. Of course you didn't lose any doses to competitors under age 2 you idiot! But you didn't gain anything either since adding 150 sales reps to the adult vaccine promotion market. Blame forecasting, blame marketing, blame IS, blame Laird, whatever.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is no apathy amongst pediatricians. as a matter of fact, they are passionate about immunizing their kiddos. falling short of a goal without competition is a function of a budget based in fiction not fact. thank you for expressing your stupidity.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you've been focused on pediatric in an adult launch when only Prevnar 13 is on ACIP for <2 years old? That explains a lot.