Eliquis TBO-What a terrible decision

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since they can't get the quota right, they leave it up to the DBMs to make a subjective call on our activity and behaviors. Terrible. Not to mention the brand constitutes 50% weighting, which means this rating will have a huge influence on our bonus payout/Summit attainment. I busted my ass this year as did the rest of my district. To give all of us on our team 100% would be fine, but the unknown is how managers in other districts will rate their team. If they have just two reps that did nothing, this would allow the manager to rate others with 110%+ payout. This payout is enough to bring someone not even "In The Running" to TTW. Glad I'm not a manager. The whole thing sucks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the "leaders" hold a lack of respect for the sales force and performance this is what you get. Favoritism will rule, and they have the power which is why they are there.
    This just furthers the "kiss ass" culture that we live in here at PFE. For any of you "jerks" who speak the truth, well sorry but you just didn't check enough boxes or praise the bosses' comments. Now you will either come in line and be a drone robot or you can cry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not a job, it s a political appointment with year to year renewal

And the people who determine your future are about as gutless and vindictive as they come.

Here's some advice:

Get out of pharma

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You change the quota and have the reps stretch so reps are working towards something. Not make a launch product a TBO and reward them for entering calls in the iPad. Where is the incentive??