Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great technology, Atherectomy coming along nicely and the CTO crossing devices are best or amongst best in class. Physicians agree that better imaging is the future and so is radiation reduction. The price point for the capital will be figured out and they have hired very experienced capital reps to handle those deals. The catheter reps can still make $$ but they have to hit goals to do so. JBS's son is actually a great leader that the team respects. The dude walked on at Duke and played for them for 4 years under Coach K, he was captain his senior year. There are always risks and bumps in the road for startups, so if you want a slow death with one of the big boys go for it......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get off crack pipe buddy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he played total of 12 minutes in 4 years on the team...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's only 12 minutes more than you did.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im sure he woud e a VP of Sales at any other medical device company that his father didn't start
    No nepotism there
    Give me a break douche bag

He's no more suitable for that position than sponge bob square pants

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've seen many worse VPs. Listen, startups are never easy and I am not one of those drinking the kool aid types. Everyone says hospitals don't have money etc, but those are just excuses. Hospitals have money for the investments that make sense. If you want to sell a commodity product go do that, it's a lot of fun- your territory gets cut yearly as do your commission rates but hey you work for a big company and have a nice 401K. Really exciting.

Every company that tried to change the way a disease is treated gets tons of nay sayers at the beginning.

Probably Bard reps on here with their piece of shit crosser that they say can be billed as atherectomy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bard Crosser POS#1
    Any Avinger product a close second

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's end this thread.
    Has deteriorated into chicks-with-dicks and Bard Reps.
    Enough.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a difference?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Avinger is going to run out of cash soon. I just heard the rep telling a doc in
    The control room that their prospective investors have cold feet.
    How can any VC take a CEO/company seriously after they put Jr Simpson
    first as president (FAIL) then after a brief hiatus in wine country make him VP of Sales?
    Not to mention all the top brass at Avinger are in some way related to JBS...uggh
    Its a Kardashian train wreck.
    Well, certainly Jr. doesn't give a rats a** he's going to inherit JBS's billion and this will all be like a bad dream he can just walk away from. Whew!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That company is the biggest turd in the industry

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another loser who didn't get hired at FH so they talk smack....still a loser aren't ya?

13. Gordon Gekko

Gordon Gekko Guest

Wow.....It just gets better as time goes on......Avinger just brought on John Borrell as VP of Sales, the same guy who has been fired from every company he has worked for! Borrell was supposedly fired from Foxhollow for helping to start CSI, a direct competitor of Foxhollow and now works for Dr. Simpson.....you can't make this crap up!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought DM fired him from CSI also???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting, I just got called about this gig my guy saying they are about to hire more Reps what gives?? This industry is a real shit show these days...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put some lipstick on a pig and swap these companies like used cars, should be against the friggin law.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never hear much about Avinger with all the press CSI is getting. TriReme must have been going south for JB to want to try and revive this egg at Avinger?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSI is a turd too, though not much better than Avinger. I think Avinger's play is in their imaging capabilities. CSI leadership will have you pulling your hair out if your survive in that culture

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Avinger really hiring or are they kicking tires to dig up relationships? Can't stand that little startup stunt.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avingers year over year growth is in the tank. What are they doing about it? Sales managers are calling on the docs they screwed and blaming them for under performing on Avinger case volume! How much money will JS continue to pump into this old whore on hospice?