Joseph Mahady

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is now on our Board of Directors. What was his role in the acquisition of Wyeth? Will he be someone who is scouting out small biotechs for PFE acquisitions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gotta be shitting us. He's a drone that stutters in his speeches and wears bad rug. He once announced (at a motivational & rewards program) that the Vaccine division was the weakest division in Wyeth, then PFE bougt WYE for vaccines. Go figureQ

One more time, he doesn't know jack, he's a drone and I'm surprised he's still around. Oh yeah, that's why he's still around - a drone without an original idea in his head.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, that's a rug he wears??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess that's the "bolt on" acquisition for Pfizer 2013. Best offense is a great defense, as in Phen-Fen litigation. $23 billion reasons why.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A great leader. ....Pfizer is lucky to have him.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking in Joseph.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe's back? Pfizer HQ cafeteria must've fixed that bagel:butter ratio or Geno needed his big RPh brother back in the bully yard. Makes sense.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smokin Joe Mahady! It's amazing how these r*****s keep popping up in the industry. Must have spent his millions from his worthless leadership and needs a new gig to pay the bills!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't he the mastermind who priced Flumist at $30 a dose and when the reps in the field UNANIMOUSLY spoke up with their own surveys saying we needed to lower the price, he glared back saying OUR RESEARCH SHOWS they will pay $30. And then a year later we gave it back to Medimmune and dumped our $4 or $5 million investment in the shitter. Meanwhile, they're selling the hell out of it. Smokin' Joe, a mental midget in his own time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, that's him. If I operated my territory that way, I'd be gone in 60 seconds.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it was more like $50 at launch? Besides, Joe not at Pfizer. He joined the board at a chemical company called discovery labs on Jan. 4th. Google it

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God! Keep this guy away at all costs. By the way, he walked away with millions on the sale of Wyeth to Pfizer. Just another take, take,take greed monger who was considered " a legend" in his own mind.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have been laid off in the last couple of years as a rep- award winner. I thought Joe was a straight shooter compared to what I have seen since I have been with Pfizer. He is
    grounded unlike the last leaders of Pfizer

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Ron Saldarini who needs to come back as our knight in shining armor. Dude was brilliant when it came to vaccines.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that.Had he not been handcuffed at Wyeth, we'd have had a monster vaccine division.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on - Jim Connolly was the real wizard of the vaccines. Look at all those NIPs that he drove through for Prevenar.....even though it took forever.

My bitch!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim Connelly spoke the open truth, butted heads with Pfizer NYC brass who didn't have a clue about the injectibles business and Jim was asked to leave the year after PfizerWyeth. Then look what happened to the Prevnar 13 Adult launch that wasn't - tanked. In fact, not only did the adult indication not take off, but the pediatric business lost dollar sales from the year prior. Jim knew more than most and was a genius in this market.

Unfortunately, the Legacy Pfizer brass egos crashed the product. And that's the 100% truth.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the reason that he is leaving Aeras is because there is no vaccine to launch - LOL!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was his ego that prevented him from reporting to Geno G.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Geno wouldn't provide political cover for Jim, like done so under Mahady. Geno wanted more to suck up to Pfizer and make Pfriends, almost having lost his president title in the merge with all he other Wyeth execs tossed out. Kindler, for some reason, liked Geno.