Duluth MN kicking out pharmaceutical reps.

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just met with Essentia folks, no more samples no more rep visits onhospital campus or associated clinics. Sad day for many of us. The new policy is scheduled to begin August 1. Please everyone try to get some sympathetic providers to fight against this new policy!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just the beginning I'm afraid!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is happening everywhere. No reps no samples no lunches

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh good....things are changing and so will management.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!

These "jobs" will be eliminated in one way or another.

NOW is the time to plan your exit plan!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfft, Duluth. I spent a month there one day.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is new abour Duluth? They haven't allowed samples and lunches in years.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, your KAM will save you and preserve your access! Just get them into that C-Suite. They are the saviors of the company and the future of Pharma!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is time for Pfizer to fire all the Duluth reps and start to run the northern territory out of the cities. If clinics are closed it will be easy to send a rep north for one day a month. Face it. That is all you ass clowns up north work in a given month. This option is long past due.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is all the crying for. Not much of a change to what already existed. Few doctors from essential give you the time of day anyway. How many times did you lie to your computer saying you saw a doctor when you drove past the clinic? Time to close down the entire state or just run one territory that manages the entire state.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why do I see a certain fmale rep there every week? What's she doing? Maybe she's closing high decile doctors for comittment for the next ten patients! I'll ask her next time I see her with her product branded bag.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and what would you dopes out of the "cities" do better to move market share? Share hair gel with the metrosexual docs?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like someone up there has small man syndrome.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is great to know what our "friends" up north think about others in the state. I agree with other posters that it is time to shut down the north due to lack of access. The little man said it himself. He met with the Essentia people and the doors are closed. What is there to do when 75 percent of your customers are shut out completely.

Lets hope the mother ship makes some smart business decisions and eliminate the north territory and split up the territory for others to work.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the north territory market share is driven by one thing. welfare scripts. we all know what the situation with the territory is. this has been the case for years. don't talk to me about moving market share when your share is mostly govt. scripts.

We also know that you do not use hair gel. You use ass lube to get your scripts. Tell me more about how great you are and then ask others to talk to your doctors about having this new policy at Essentia revoked. Do it yourself or better yet call the govt. welfare people to do it for you. Get a life you loser.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally someone speaks the truth about the Duluth territory. I have to laugh at all the rhetoric on this thread. It was so stupid for the rep to get on this site to ask for help with his clinics by asking sympathetic doctors for help. What kind of an idiot would do such a thing. Then insult the people who he asked for help. Get a life up there or better yet a new job. You should be fired for stupidity.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Point is that you no longer have access. Any appointment can be handled out of other territories. No need to insult your co workers. 70 plus percent of your clinics are now closed. What is left to do? All the original Pfizer people are gone. No need to have hold overs running the show.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holdovers? Market share up north has done quite well over the years. Not just because of welfare scripts either. It sounds like a little bit of jealousy has taken over. Get over it. The cream has risen.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is left to do?

Take this as a sign to get out of pharma!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an angry little man!