Zone Meeting

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sitting in this Zone Meeting listening to Cook and these other used car salesman makes me question how I ended up here? This is pretty bad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're such a fucking genius. How dare they make someone as gifted and talented as you sit there and listen to them.

Hope about you get up and just leave you big pussy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not as stupid as you. I'm waiting until I have an offer in hand. At least I go to bed at night knowing who I truly am and can look at myself in the mirror each morning knowing this nightmare will eventually end.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good things happen

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO wrote this? A fucking dumb ass manager.....stupid fuck face queer....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuuuuuucccccccckkkkk I don't even work here and this is the most negative site on Cafepharm....what the fuck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perception is reality for those that don't believe in work which by the way is one of the two things that give meaning to life. Something something darkside something something complete. Love is the other thing that gives meaning to life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perception is the reality of the complainers

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like something Grosshans would say. That you Dennis?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Years ago there was a study conducted with top publicly traded companies and it was found that the companies with a moral code had greater employee retention were more profitable with greater customer satisfaction keeping customers long term.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put a period or two (or even a comma) in your posts and they'll make more sense.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK FACE QUEER