Run..Run..Run..Run.. Run Away

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2013 at 7:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat of the lyric's of an old song but the words could not be more appropriate for anyone looking to work for Applied Medical. I worked for Applied for a number of years. It was by far the biggest career mistake I've ever made. Nothing but lies, mistreatment and very poor compensation is what you will get for working your tail off for a management team, from Said on down, that is sub par at best in all they do. The folksy, no tie, dressed down Said is a "slick willy" who has the knives out for anyone who does not walk the party line. He's closley akin to the new ruler in North Korea, Dennis Rodman's new found friend, Kim Jung Un. Their field managers are a sad bunch. Rejects and retreads from mostly US Surgical are standard fare. If you are lucky enough to work in the NE you will get to work for a seriously flawed senior management team. Very little skill, no help. The most apt and best description would be that of a carnival barker at a 3 ring circus. You'll want to vomit after you attend a quarterly meeting with the likes of Dennis " I love myself" Welsh or the "non stop talking", utterly useless Dave MacElroy "Mac". Both out for only them selfs with a clear mission to get the most out of you for the least amount of money. It's the Applied way. Trust me I'm not a disgruntled employee. They day I left was almost the best day of my life - the birth of my kid as the best! You will do your professional career serious harm and come home everyday a miserable SOB to the great dismay of your family. Don't take a position, any position, with Applied Medical. Run..Run..Run..Run.. Run Away!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company doesn't seem to change.